Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlallen936 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Shower needs temperature limiting adjustment
    I can't get the water temperature in the shower to get warm enough. My valve is Rubinet MRBRM0. How can I do the limiting adjustment? (There are no children in the house).
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 08:37 PM

Usually, temperature Stop ring is placed directly behind the handle. Remove handle, remove the ring, reinstall handle - and that should do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjustment for shower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a moen single faucet in both showers the water does not get very hot how do you adjust them Thanks BD.

Shower water temperature [ 1 Answers ]

The heating system I have is a one year old mega flow. I have a shower in our en-suite with a victorian mixer valve (again one year old), but what ever temperature you set it at bears no resemblance to the water temperature coming out. Most times it is on the maxium "hot" setting you can get, and...

Shower temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I had poor cold water pressure in the shower. Full pressure everywhere else. Removed valve bodies, saw broken and dried rubber gaskets. So, I replaced both hot & cold American Standard 2 handle valve bodies. New valve seats. I proved water pressure OK, I think, by means of water squirting...

Oversensitive Temp. Adjustment in Shower [ 2 Answers ]

Both my tap and my girlfriends parents tap for our shower have become VERY oversensitive to adjustments. Both are very different types of taps Mine: is a 2 valve adjustment. The water must be turned on full, then just a tiny TINY bit of cold water be turned on or it turns very cold. Then just the...

Shower diverter adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

Let me start by saying I an a renter suffering from half-assed maintenance. They recently installed a shower diverter, but it requires an awful lot of water pressure in order to stay "open". As a result we are running out of hot water without being able to get through 2 short showers in the...

View more questions Search