Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help555 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Short girl friend
    I'm dating a girl shorter than me she's 4'2im5'3.I like her but people keep messing with me saying you going out with a shorty.should I keep going out with her.:confused:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:44 PM

If you are that shallow, maybe she should break up with you.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 08:32 AM

Why don't you be a man and stand up for your girlfriend! If you are happy with her, then who cares what other people say?

JustWant was absolutely spot on. The word for you is "Shallow." Can you imagine how heartbroken she would be if she knew you were on here asking this question? I just do not get how truly mean and indecent some people can be.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 08:43 AM

Everyone is right on. If you are even asking this question, then you should break up with her.

But it would be best if she broke up with you.

It seems you care too much about what other people think.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 10:41 AM

Why do you care about what others think? Your not with them your with her. Don't you like her and are things going okay in your relationship? If so, them tell these people to put in a sock in it and don't let them talk about your girlfriend.

How would you like it if people called you short because you aren't all that tall yourself.
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2009, 01:12 PM

Wow, I think YOU need to ask yourself a question to whether you really like her or not if that's your attitude towards the problem

The best thing my mum ever said to me was to ignore what everyone says and stick it to them
    batman76 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 02:33 PM

The best things came in small package,
    Vinlay Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 02:35 PM

HeHe. Buy Her A Pair Of Nice Heels.. No Problemo.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 11, 2009, 02:39 PM

You need to man up if you really like this girl our walk away if you can not stand up for her.

As for people saying things I would tell them straight it is not on.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Jan 11, 2009, 02:42 PM

Haha... nothing wrong with dating a girl shorter than u... I am 5'8 and one of my ex girlfriends was like 5'... and it looks kind of funny, because I was in Uni and she was in High school... Lol! What's worse was that I looked old for my age and she looked very young, so looked like I was dating a kid... bad... lol... but I neva had a problem with the height... because since she was shorter, she could always rest her head on my chest, and I could also pick her up to give her a hug or a kiss... lol... its always nice for a guy to fee like he is the big strong man... lol :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 03:14 PM

You must be really young because you're pretty short yourself. Which explains why you're asking this question in the first place.
    Give the girl a break and leave her alone. Next time let your friends pick your girl friend, then you won't have this problem.
    batman76 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ja77 View Post
    You need to man up if you really like this girl our walk away if you can not stand up for her.

I agree 100% . I love short women so maybe you want to hook me up with her
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 06:23 PM

I'm 5ft and my partner is 6ft. He loves the fact I'm petite (ok, short :)

Jan 12, 2009, 07:15 PM

I did stand up for her what kind of guy do you think I am!

Jan 12, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ja77 View Post

I did stand up for her what kind of man do you think I am!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help555 View Post
    i did stand up 4 her what kind of guy do u think i am!?
    The kind that would ask if you should keep going out with her because your friends say she's short.
    Forever2b Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Jan 12, 2009, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    The kind that would ask if you should keep going out with her because your friends say she's short.
    Exactly. And the kind who needs to go to an online help website to ASK random strangers if he should dump a girl cause people bug him that she is SHORT!

Woow if only she hacked your computer, saw this, and dumped your 5"3 right out of her life.

Not to be mean, but if you really like the girl then get your priorities straight. Block the world's negative comments and accept her for who she is, Cause I'm guessing your far from Mr. Perfect... so if you're loking for Ms. Perfect well then a life-long good luck to you in wasting away your days trying to find her.

accept.
    her.
    for.
    who.
    she.
    is.

and if you don't then I hope she knows better than to continue a relationship with you
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 12, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help555 View Post
    im dating a girl shorter than me shes 4'2im5'3.i like her but people keep messing with me sayin u going out with a shorty.should i keep going out with her.:confused:
    This is such a shallow, self centered and dare I say insecure question I have heard in a long while. Man up.

Jan 13, 2009, 08:37 PM

I posted that be4 I reall went out with here 4 awile but now I really like her now.
    It was weird how we got to geather so what's why I was un sure.
    scaredypants Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 08:42 PM
    I don't think you should!:mad:

Since you're asking such a dumb and immoral question like this I'm CERTAIN that this nice girl could do far better than you.

Just beacause a bunch of dumb dolts make some dumb comments about the way you two look doesn't warrant you contemplating whether you should leave her or not!

And because you are so heavily influenced by what others think than what you feel I think it would be best for her to find someone more adequate than you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Short guy/ taller girl [ 12 Answers ]

I recently got back in touch (via MySpace) with an old classmate; when her and I were in school, I was totally in love with her, but I was too shy to pursue it, and I've always kicked myself for not having took the chance with her. We seem to be getting along fine through our messages online; I've...

I like A Girl But She has A Boy Friend [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl my mind is never off her I like her a lot some friends say that she shows interest in me I do the same. We talk a bit always greeting each over with smilies and so on. I've been to her house with some friends once but that's about it. I met her boyfriend once seems like a...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

Dealing with losing my best friend/woman I love after having a short affair with her. [ 14 Answers ]

Well,I'm having a tough year obviously.. The story goes like this: I met this great looking girl 7 years ago while surfing (both).She was 20 and I 18.We went on to be best friends,since we both had beach houses at the same place,had the same interests,tastes,and generally really liked each...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search