Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelby4 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Why does he joke around with me sometimes?
    On a few of the text messages he asked if I liked him and I told him that I did, and I asked him if he liked me, and he said no, because he already has a girlfriend but I didn't believe him. Then one day when he called me and he told me two girls that he liked, (I knew he doesn't actually like them) and then he said that he liked me and then he said he was joking. I was like what the heck! Then on the other text messages he said I was weird because I liked him, and I told him that I wouldn't like him if he has a girlfriend, (Even though I still would) and he said on the text message, "I was lieing i don't have a girlfriend" So I knew he was making it up. But why? He confuses me sometimes. Today he helped me and my partner check the DNA of wheat or something, when we were in the middle of doing it ourselves. I mean he doesn't have to help, but I'm not sure why he decided to help. I'm confused! What is he up to?:confused:
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Jan 9, 2009, 06:14 PM

Flirt back and see what happens. Be a little less direct and more playful. Then you'll find out what he really feels.

Jan 13, 2009, 07:57 PM

My e mail address is now [email protected]

Jan 13, 2009, 08:05 PM

Never mind! I was having a few problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OK, you want a bad joke? [ 3 Answers ]

A guy comes home from work to find his front door smashed to splinters. He calls the police. When the cops arrive, they can plainly see that it is a burglary so they ask the home owner what is missing? The home owner says, well, I've been teaching myself to play the trombone, the only thing...

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Bar Joke [ 1 Answers ]

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland." The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!" The first guy says, "So am I! And where abouts from Ireland...

View more questions Search