Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Any ideas why my Wii keeps losing the WiFi connection?
    I have the router info and pass key info in the Wii, but I can't keep the connection.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 03:50 PM

Signal strength may be too low. If you have a laptop download Netstumbler Downloads at NetStumbler.com
    To access the network signal strength and s/n ratio.

You may need a repeater.
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2009, 12:14 PM

The channel you are on is too busy. Go to your router options and change the channel you are on (1-14). Test a few of them, mostly you'll be lucky and it will work fine on the 2nd or 3rd try.

PS. Check if the channel you are on is allowed in your country!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop WiFi Connection [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I will start by saying I am an idiot when it comes to computer technical jargon so bear with me. I have a Dell laptop that has been working fine for a few years great WiFi connections from both my home and my neighbor's wireless connections. So last night I was trying to clean the laptop...

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

Having a hard time losing weight again, any ideas are appreciated [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22/5'4/235 lbs I really never even dreamed of getting overweight like this, but here I am now. Back in High school I was a huge workout addict, everyday I would lift/cardio for 8 hour sessions. But now I have a daughter and didn't work and didn't have time to exercise, so now I'm extremely...

Borrowing a WiFi connection [ 16 Answers ]

If I borrow a connection from a neighbor with his knowledge can he see my surfing habits?

View more questions Search