Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desertmommas Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 02:11 PM
    8 pounds
    How do I lose 8 pounds a month.
    houstontexas Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Drink plenty of water. Watch what you eat make your serving sizes smaller. Cut out candy and soda.

I just recently detoxed my body and I feel a whole lot better. I don't crave as much as I used to...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

Is 180-200 pounds fat? [ 27 Answers ]

I'm a female and 21. About 5.6 tall. I'm around 180-210 pounds. I haven't gotten weight in a while. But is around that much heavy for me? Like, unhealthy? My fiancé tells me that I'm fine and I tell myself I'm fat. I hate the way I look and I've tried to lose weight in school~lost a lot but only...

How do I lose 50 pounds [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to lose 50 pounds in 2 months, could someone please tell me some good ways to lose weight fast?:confused:

Pounds per Week? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I asked a question regarding biking but this is more of a weight loss question. Currently I weigh about 195 lbs at 6' (5' - 11.5"). I started at about 205 and have a target weight of 175 (-185) either is a step in the right direction. But I am trying to figure out how long it will...

How to lose 50 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

How can I lose 50 pounds fast and easy I'm 18 5'10'' and about 235 to 240

View more questions Search