Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazelwilliams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Are there ghosts in my home, if so what can I do.
    Hello, hope someone can help. We are experiencing strange things happening in my house, I have senced someone always next to me, also it happens most nights in my bedroom, my telly turns over, or my dream catches start chiming, or sometimes I feel someone sitting on my bed, but the other night it was really scary, I heard someone try my bedroom door handle, then someone shoke me and stroked my head, then it felt as if it was standing above me on my bed, I felt the quilt go tight around my feet, then within minutes it felt as though it was gone as the quilt felt easier on my feet, then also the same night my daughter heard foot steps on the stairs and also outside her bedroom door, then last night my son,s high fi arial flew of the unit, no one touched it and it was near no windows, so it couldn't have blown off, also lights flicker on and off. Or things seem to get moved from one place to another. We are now becoming scared, I thought it might have been my sister alana as she died just over a yr ago. Please could you help or sugest what we can do.
    Thank you
    Hazel valenti.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 9, 2009, 01:41 PM

Have you tried talking to them? Tell then that what they are doing is scaring you?

(hey, it can't hurt... right?)
    Ese-Raper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 01:44 PM
    I don't know mutch about gosts but I have goten haunted buy a demmon before wah I sugjest doing is get an exersist and go 2 church
    Pitunia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 01:52 PM

That is terrible! I would be sooo scared to go back into the home. Can you move out?
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Jan 16, 2009, 01:32 PM

I don't believe in ghosts, hence I have never experienced one in my life. Do I hear strange noises from time to time, sure; but if I truly investigate I will find the problem, or I will simply realize I won't find the problem and accept it; it's simply a noise, or my memory failing me, or some other unexplained occurrence, but it doesn't make it a ghost of spirit just because we attach a label to it. It's simply what it is, a noise, or this or that. I have no fear of something that does not exist for me.

Things can only exist for you if you believe in them. Take God for instance, to a believer He exists; to an non-believer he doesn't. Both are equally right when it comes to their own lives.

Choose to simply not believe and find other answers to your mysteries and I think you will find that you can't have ghosts if you don't believe in them.
    cordry95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
    OK I don't think its bad if it not doing anything to harm you or anyone else in your house. What I did when I thought my house was haunted was I asked it to just leave me alone. I haven't had much of a problem since. ADVICE... dont use the oiuiji bored. They say that attracts bad spirits. But if you think it was a family member they should understand enough to stop. Crazy huh;)
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Feb 26, 2009, 02:47 PM
    Logan7447 disagrees: How can you say that something doesn't exist just because you don't believe in it? What you're saying is that if your doctor tell you "you have AIDS", because you don't believe in it you don't have it? The world is too big to be so narrow minded.
    It's not my mind that's narrow if you don't understand my position.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

Are there ghosts? [ 12 Answers ]

Tell if there is any tangible proof of the presence of the ghosts, spirits or so?

I think I have 2 little boy ghosts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is brittany and I am renting a house with my sister and her boyfriend we hear things like door slamming and the bed will vibrate every night we asked the landlord if she ever heard anything and said the same thing we hear she allso said that 2 little boys died in the upstairs part of the...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search