Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bstolz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Bradford White Water Heater
    I have a residential, natural gas water heater made by Bradford White. The following is printed on the sticker:

Bradford White Corporation
    321 Norriston Rd, Ambler, PA 19002
    Model: MI403T6EN12
    Serial: TH6451583
    Dash No: -337H-ALT

Trying to find an owner's/installation/operation manual for this water heater. I believe it was manufactured in 1999. I looked on the Bradford White website and they do not list WH's that old. Anyone have a way to get this info?

Thanks a bunch.
    -bstolz
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 03:27 PM
    You are going to have to contact Bradford White for this info. It is not in any of there manuals back to 1980. If you are sure you wrote down the model correctly then contact the factory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Power vent water heater verus a direct vent water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a leaking 40 gallon reliance gas water heater. The former owner put in a regular (not power or direct vent water heater) illegally. I want to replace the heater with a power vent model but there is no electricity in tbe closet. In addition, if there is a power outage, there will be...

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Water heater white pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Yes there is a white pipe coming down through my water heater very thin white pipe and is leaking water.

Lennox Heater (White Rodgers 36E) will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

When I came home today my heater was off and I cannot get it to turn back on. I have read the user's manual and I followed the directions to restart it (I have tried it 2 times) but it is still not lighting, it does not do anything. I checked the thermostat and it seems to be fine. Do you have...

View more questions Search