Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohammed_azmath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Company Profile for a Startup Company
    Hi!

I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 10:49 PM

Are you looking for a Company Profile or a Business Plan?
    mohammed_azmath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the immediate response, I am looking for a company profile. It is for a start up company, would really appreciate if I get some tips on how to go about writing a good company profile, which can attract clients.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 08:01 AM

How To Write A Company Profile by Allison Bliss: The Sideroad

how to write a company profile, bio, how to get publicity, trade show preparation, free articles and reports

Write Your Company Profile Articles from ArticlesBase.com

Mohammed, here are a few sites on "how to" with examples, there are plenty more that you can Google.

I hope this was of some assistance, let me know please.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 04:12 AM

Hi, mohammed_azmath!

Stringer has provided some excellent links for you!

But, what type of company is a start up company, please? We'll most likely be able to help you even more here if we could know specifically as to the type of company that your wanting to know about as well as the format that you're wanting a profile to be in.

Thanks!
    govindkadam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed_azmath View Post
    Hi!

I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if i get any formats.
    Yes I really apreciate if u show me the formats
    govindkadam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 07:35 AM

Company format
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Hi, govindkadam!

You've posted separate questions that aren't an answer to the original question at the top of the page. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. Please post your questions on a separate thread so that they'll be recognized as being your own.

You can do that by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...newthread&f=59

Thanks!
    Intsilelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed_azmath View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the immediate response, i am looking for a company profile. It is for a start up company, would really appreciate if i get some tips on how to go about writing a good company profile, which can attract clients.
    It's a trucking company, dealing with transporting of commodities from mining companies to the consumers. Whe are only two in this business as the owners of it. The companies name is Intsilelo trading and investment cc, Intsilelo means success.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Thread is old, archived and attracting others with similar questions. Anyone asking similar questions needs to start a new thread rather than piggybacking on this one. This thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent searching for a company name for my new startup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope this website can help me to relieve my pressure for the past few days in settling for a company name. I am going to incorporate 2 new startups. One is dealing with seminars for companies. So bascially I will tie up with companies to add value to their employees by aranging lunch...

Company Profile [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a web development company profile?

Construction company profile [ 2 Answers ]

How can I write an I'm pressive cunstruction company profile that will be acceptable to government and individual or organisation:)

Preparation of a Company Profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a new IT business.We usually sell point of sale products like barcode scanners,security printers,etc.We also sell computers and its accessories. I would like 2 prepare a profile of our company to put in our website and also present it to our customers at the time of giving them...

View more questions Search