Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Skinny Jeans
    What store or place can I go 2 buy skinny jeans for girls 12 years old and the price is under $20 and the skinny jeans are beautiful and the skinny jeans must be very skinny on the waist and legs!!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 18, 2009, 10:44 PM
    I don't know if you're in the United States or not, but if you are try
    JCPenney or Target.

JCPenney department

http://www.target.com/Pants-Jeans-Ju...&node=13890691
    spanglish30 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2009, 11:39 PM

Try Ross Dress For Less

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to wear with SKINNY jeans [ 18 Answers ]

Today I bought two pairs of colored skinny jeans, a white pair and a denim pair. The only problem is what shoes should I wear with them? I want to wear them with something other than heels and boots, any ideas? :cool:

White skinny jeans [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am going to the cinema soon and wearing white skinny jeans but don't know what shoes to wear, flip flops that are silver or silver heels. Or any other suggestions but I am going very soon and need help! Thanks :)

Skinny jeans? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big girl. About a size 9/10. And I am dyeing for some skinny jeans!! But I need stretchy type but that still get very tight at the bottom and oh yea the hard part is I am SHORT! So most normal jeans don't fit. Please if anyone knows of a brand that has like long regular and short cut SKINNY...

Skinny Jeans? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me find skinny jeans to fit me!

Jeans zipper [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I had no idea where to ask this. Anyway my question is... You know when you have a pair of jeans, but the zipper won't stay up? Is there anything you can do about it? I thought about just using a safety pin but I think that's too noticeable.

View more questions Search