Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanGCross Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Worthington Climatrol W-145-100 furnace with no manual
    I have a Worthington Climatrol furnace that I received free from a friend that I would like to install in my garage but I need hook-up information that is not available from anywhere on the internet that I can find. Does anyone have a manual for one of these that they can share the info with me from? Any help would be appreciated!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 07:46 PM
    WORTHINGTON: Became Mueller Climatrol in 1970 after being acquired by Fedders.

That furnace has to be a real old one. I remember tearing them out and replacing them with new.If you can post some pictures of the old boy I might be able to clue you in on the hook up.

DanGCross Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 07:26 PM
    I think the one that I have is a bit older than the one that was in the pictures that you replied with. So, if you are able to help, happy day but I won't be surprised if you can't. Here are some pictures of the wiring. There are two wires that come from an auto/manual switch for the fan. Two wires from the fan motor. There are a black and white that come out of the back of what I THINK is a regulator. Then there are the two power wires that come into the furnace. The pictures show all of the wires that are in the unit. Any assistance would be appreciated as I'm sure that what I'm not doing right is probably something I'll smack myself in the head for after someone says it.
    Attached Images

hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 09:13 PM
    So far I have not been able to locate a simple furnace wiring diagram for you. All the new equipment wiring diagrams I have but you cannot use one of those for that furnace. The wiring is basically simple but I have no way of doing a drawing here and typing it out will not work because the terms might confuse you. I have to go over to the university Friday to check on some equipment testing that is being done so I will look over there on the main drive and see if I can find one.
    sneezer2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 10:06 AM
    If there's still any interest, I have (and use) a Worthington Climatrol furnace from about 1968.

It has a circuit diagram taped inside that could easily be removed and copied

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller Climatrol furnace blowing cold air. [ 8 Answers ]

We have a Mueller Climatrol furnace, model #137-115, and when I woke up about 6 hours ago I discovered that there was only cold air blowing through the vents. The pilot light is lit, but I have no clue where to go from here. Can anyone help? Would like to resolve this asap, as it's Christmas, and...

Manual or booklet for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to get a manual or booklet on the entire furnace layout of a Miller furnace with a Beckett AF-15 oil burner?

Furnace Manual Fan OK - Not Auto Though [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Plus (15yrs old) with an Auto and Manual Fan Switch on the T-stat. The Fan will work when turned to ON (at the T-Stat) but it will not come on when you turn the heat on with the Fan switch turned to Auto. I have replaced the Limit Switch. No difference Thanks!

Furnace blower on manual [ 4 Answers ]

Our installer told us to run our air blower on manual and continuously. During the winter months, it seems to make the house "drafty" by pushing unheated air through the system when the furnace is not running. He also said that the cost of running the blower would be negligeble. What are the...

Climatrol unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have a climatrol unit and the pilot will not stay on. Please help!! Any suggestions on what the problem might be and how to fix. Also how can I get in contact with climatrol?

View more questions Search