Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a2koolstar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Prep. Phrase
    In the sentence : Instead of working together, however, the twins fought against each other. What is the prepositional phrase? Please help me. Thanks in advance!:)
    a2koolstar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:31 PM

In the sentence This one has remained among the best known what is the prepositional phrase?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown Prep [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had crown prep work done for my two front teeth. A one piece temporary crown was put in place until the permanent crowns can be placed. It has been one week and the gums cannot grow back together between the two fron teeth due to the temporary so I have a gum flap in the front and...

Tax prep programs [ 1 Answers ]

What would be some of the web sites for tax prep programs, to see if I will get a refund or not. I need to find out.

Army Prep. [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on enlisting in the army with in the next year and this is my question for you guys, I've been researching diet plans and exercise routines but so far I haven't found anything good. If any of you can suggest a diet plan to promote weight loss and an exersice plan that can help me...

Prep algebra [ 1 Answers ]

Discounting air resistance, the height (in feet) above the earth for a shy diver t seconds agter jumping from an airplane at 10,000 ft would be given by the following H=-16t(t is squared)+10,000 FInd the time it would take the sky diver to reach the ground.

Tax prep [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I attach my 1099 - misc??

View more questions Search