Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayJ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:07 PM
    Heat pump heating but no fan blowing warm air on Goodman.
    Heat pump is heating and everything seems to be good except the blower fan is not kicking on in attic to circulate warm air. I replaced the sequencer and the capacitor for the blower. Any ideas, this is on a Goodman. Thanks!

Jan 8, 2009, 01:09 PM

It doesn't kick on in auto or manual. I spun the fan and it spins freely and doesn't look burnt or smell of it.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Trace the voltage circuit that powers up the blower motor to find the defective part.

Jan 8, 2009, 01:30 PM

This is a split unit with the compressor outside and the blower in the attic. Total electric, unit in attic is AR30-1 and outside is CPKE30-1B. Both units are Goodman.

Jan 8, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Okay thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump Only Make Warm Air [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell digital t-stat for a heat-pump is wired wrong. Only get heat. Here is how it is currently wired: C=black Y=yellow G=green O/B=orange Rc=jumped to R R=red

My heat pump only blows warm air. No cold air. [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new digital t-stat on my comformaker heat pump a/c system. I am getting warm air when I want it to cool.

Furnace Heating : Cold air blowing from vent from one level/ Warm air in the other [ 1 Answers ]

Ours is a 2 level house (1995), both levels heated by the same furnace ( YORK Multiposition Gas-Fired Furnace MODEL P2MP 32-112 MBH OUTPUT) . We have two digital thermostats (Hunter Programmable type) located on each floor. We were out for a few days and when we came back the lower level is getting...

Heat Pump-warm downstairs, cold upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We moved in to our home in July and are beginning to run the heat. We noticed in the summer that it was much cooler upstairs than downstairs (very unusual, we thought)and the complete opposite in cold weather. When the heater is on downstairs, we can feel very warm air blowing from the...

Over-pressure on heat-pump start-up on warm days. [ 19 Answers ]

We have a Rheem Classic X Model # RPKA-036JAZ heat pump. It is installed on the south-west side of the house where it gets a lot of sun during the winter, when there are no leaves on the trees. (In the Greensboro, NC area.) The indoor unit is located, at the same level, in the crawl space and...

View more questions Search