Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sac12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Permanent Effective Skin Lightening
    Hi Im Malyasia I would like to lighten my whole body 5-6 shades.I tried creams,gels,Glutathione and I'm tired of it.Are there any procedures or products you can advise?
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 8, 2009, 12:09 PM
    There is no such thing as permanent, unless you want to do monobenzone, which I highly doubt. If you have questions about mono, try searching it on this forum, you will get tons of related info.. goodluck!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jan 10, 2009, 06:10 PM

I agree with Carmen. The only thing that really can produce extreme and permanent lightening or depigmentation would be monobenzone. Now, there are some new FDA approved laser treatments that may help.
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2009, 09:43 AM

Some products are really effective. I'm using angel placenta night cream and beauoxi white glutathione and after 1 week of using the angel night cream I noticed improvement on my face and that's a fact. Im not on my 4th month for beauoxi white and I can honestly say that my friends are noticing my improvement. I'm really happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effective permanent skin whitening products. [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of spots in my body. There is a black area round my waist, a black spot in my throat. My belly is very black .it do not match with other parts of my body even some other parts of my body have this problem. I feel very bad when someone questions about this. Any one can notice this...

PERMANENT skin lightening [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible? What products/systems/procedures, etc. can do this with even, permanent results. I want overall lightening for the body. Thanks so much for your help in advance! :D

View more questions Search