Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lnsy1284 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Changing daughters last name
    I am from Syracuse, Ny and I was wondering if there any type of assistance that could help me pay for the court fees for changing my daughters last name?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lnsy1284 View Post
    I am from Syracuse, Ny and I was wondering if there any type of assistance that could help me pay for the court fees for changing my daughters last name?

Unfortunately, no. It's not a legal aid issue because it's not a necessity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing my daughters last name [ 1 Answers ]

I have custody of my 9 yr old daughter, however she dosen't have my last name.in the state of Pennsylvania how do I go about changing her last name? Is a lawyer required? Or can this be done with just having the correct forms?:)

Changing my daughters last name [ 1 Answers ]

I have a six year old daughter. When she was born, her biological father was not around to sign the birth certificate so he is not on the birth certificate and she has my maiden name. He pays child support but has never visited her. I have married and I would like to change her last name to my...

Changing daughters name [ 1 Answers ]

I want to change my daughters middle name.. she is 2, soon to be 3 yrs old.. anyone know if I can do this or how much it would cost? Thanks

Changing my daughters name [ 1 Answers ]

I want to change my daughter's last name (which is my maiden last name) to my married last name her how do I say it sperm donor is not on her birth certificate. She is going on four years old and he has never paid child support even though ordered or had anything to do with her, he doesn't even...

View more questions Search