Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbenefield1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Warts that will not go away?
    I have warts on m thumb and finger. Every time I try the over the counter medication not only do they not go away but I will have another one come up. I have try over the counter medication and tried freezing them off at a doctors office. Does any one know any tricks or anything else I can try besides surgery?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 08:36 AM

It's going to sound weird, but it works!

Buy regular asprin, crush a few tablets, put the crushed asprin directly on the wart, cover with a strip of tape, and leave on until the seal is broken. Repeat.

My brother had one on his big toe and did this. Something in the asprin pulled the wart out and it has never returned!

My Mom found this in an old home remedies book.

Not sure what everyone else will say about this, but it worked for him!

The key to this is the tape seal. If the wart is exposed to air, it will not work.
    maryah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 10:42 PM
    Well you can put duck tayp on if for 2weeks but, it might smell!! But the wart will dry up and fall off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital Warts? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are both virgins. She thinks she has genital warts because she has bumps around her area she says its because I have it. I've had little bumps right below the head of my penis all my life and they don't hurt. The only thing we did was we had oral sex and I fingered her but we...

I need info about warts! [ 7 Answers ]

Helloo, I Have a couple questions about warts. First let me specify that I am not speaking about genital warts. I am having a problem with warts. I used to have just one on my ankle, over the years it has grown but recently seems to have stoped growing. Then I started to get them on my toes. On...

Getting rid of warts [ 11 Answers ]

I have a wart on my right palm I'm currently getting rid of. I don't know what kind of wart it is. At the moment I'm using the acid and then sticking a plaster over it to kill it off methods. Just wanted to know anyone's advice or opinions on getting rid of warts and how long it takes, etc. ...

About Warts [ 4 Answers ]

I was viewing the thread about warts and such and had a question of my own (sorry, I didn't want to commit the thread stealing crime :p). Are all warts caused by HPV? Or just genital warts? I have never in my life had a genital wart, but I have had a Plantar's wart on my pinky toe. Does that...

Warts on heal [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 warts beside each other on his heel. What is the best way to get rid of these. He has recently tried Compound W... anything better out there? No idea where they came from - but present for the past few weeks.

View more questions Search