Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IKHIDE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 04:48 AM
    Caps lock indicator
    Whenever I boot my windows server and after pressing my Ctrl + Alt +Del Key
    If I click on caps lock it shows me black indication with only the caution sign showing.
    What is the cause and what can I do please help me.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 8, 2009, 07:30 AM

It's a feature built in to the log in screen. Its warning you that you caps lock is on. Most passwords aren't all caps.

Why are you putting it on? If you password is all caps, just hold shift when typing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mpg-caps [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of MPG-caps and do they work?

Why can't I get caps for my toddler in UK? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 26mth old daughter with ECC - early childhood cavities. Her four upper teeth are brown and worn down and her two upper molars are riddled with cavities. They weren't when I first took her to the dentist with brown on her front two teeth. That dentist did nothing but berate me for...

Petrol caps [ 1 Answers ]

Have lost key to petrol capon vauxall astra what can I do

Caps lock problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I wonder what has happened , when I click on the caps lock to get a large charakter , it al goes gray and then come back again. It is not so easy to explain since I can't the terms in english. But it is like the hole page goes grey and then comes back again. Or I can take the mouse and point...

Caps Lock Problem [ 12 Answers ]

Hiya All When I use the Caps Lock key, for a split second my screen goes black with the text in white, works OK after. Any ideas please. David.

View more questions Search