Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeHawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2006, 07:30 PM
    92 Honda Accord No Spark
    :confused: Yes I have 92 honda accord ex 5 speed and its not getting any sparks from the ingition coil. I have changed the coil and distrubutor and still no spark. I have removed the main relay and also the ecu computer to have them checked to see if that's the problem. So if any one can be of any assistance please feel free to offer any advice would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jul 23, 2006, 10:09 PM
    If you're not getting spark, I don't believe your main relay is the problem, since it controls gas.

See if you can find a working igniter unit and try to replace yours with it to see if it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda Accord No Spark [ 4 Answers ]

PROBLEM: No spark out of Coil. :( The two large wires going into the Coil have 12 voits when the ignition is turned on. Replaced Coil and spark plug wires. Coil is warm to touch after a few attempts at starting. Still don't have any voltage coming out of the coil.

92 Honda Accord LX won't start,no spark [ 4 Answers ]

My 92 Honda Accord won't start, coil has no spark.the starter cranks fast, I replace the coil, the main relay switch and the ECU module inside the distributer.I used a multimeter to check the battery voltage (12 volts) but the highest voltage going in to the coil is only 1.4 volts. I could use some...

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

92 Accord, no spark [ 11 Answers ]

My 1992 Honda accord refused to start yesterday (90 plus degrees outside), despite cranking over very strong. I listened for the fuel pump to engage, which it did and I also heard the subsequent click of the relay shutting power off. I checked for spark directly from the coil and there was spark...

No spark on Honda [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 93 Honda Civic I have power going into the distrubitor and none coming out. Please help me figure out what I need to do Thanks

View more questions Search