Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 01:35 AM
    OK, you want a bad joke?
    A guy comes home from work to find his front door smashed to splinters. He calls the police. When the cops arrive, they can plainly see that it is a burglary so they ask the home owner what is missing?
    The home owner says, well, I've been teaching myself to play the trombone, the only thing missing is my trombone.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 01:55 AM
    You're correct, mag! It is a bad joke. :D

But, I can really identify with it, because in the summer, when I'm practicing the piano late at night, I'll have a neighbor who will call me up and leave a message about how much he thinks the music is melodious, however...

What I've done is to shut the lid on the grand piano and to attach moving blankets to both the bottom and the top of the piano to help to cut down on the sound.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 02:36 PM

Sounds like this was the same person who stole the violin I had when I was a kid. I would make the dog howl when I played.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Hahahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Is This A Joke? [ 6 Answers ]

Please tell me this is a joke. » Full Service Medical Adoption Agency | Medical Adoptions - Full Service International Adoption Agency

Bar Joke [ 1 Answers ]

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland." The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!" The first guy says, "So am I! And where abouts from Ireland...

View more questions Search