Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadmaan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Looking for a preschool.
    Hey! I have a 2 year old son. We are looking for a good preschool for him where he can learn and grow. Can anyone please advise a good preschool. We stay in South Charlotte(pineville) North Carolina. Is it the right age for my son to go to a preschool?

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 12:32 AM
    Hi, chadmaan!

Where is South Charlotte, please? Two years old is a bit young to be attending a preschool.

Thanks!
    EllaSFO Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 04:55 PM

At two years old your son can benefit from the social interactions at preschool, but it's a bit early for "academics".

Contact a reputable kindergarten in the area, one that you may consider your son to attending in the future. They normally have "feeder schools" in which the bulk of their students come from. Someone at the kindergarten may be able to point you in the direction of a few good preschools. Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preschool teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a preschool eduaction degree in 4 yrs?

Preschool/kindergarden requirements? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering what are the typical academic requirements for children entering preschool, and kindergarten? For example, reading small words, writing there name, counting so high, adding/subtracting? etc.. Thanks so much! :)

Qualification For Preschool? [ 7 Answers ]

What Age Is Good For Preschool And Does Anyone Know What Kids Have To Know In Order To Qualify?

View more questions Search