Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karendah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Is there any way for me to claim my taxes without having a w-2 form?
    How can I claim my taxes by getting paid under the table?
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 8, 2009, 12:04 AM

There isn't a legal way to do that unless you use turbo tax or hire some sort of accounting firm of that sort (turbo tax.. h&r block... ) who will fill it out for you.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 01:15 AM

You should wait till you get all the Forms like W2s and 1099s. If you file based on last pay slip, you may have to file amended tax return if there is any different figure in W2 or 1099.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 08:16 AM
    You CAN claim wages that are not documented with a W-2, but if you do so, expect to write a rather large check when you file the return, because there will be NO withholding to offset your tax liability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Claim Social Security taxes & medicare taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I worked on my CPT and OPT from July 2006 to June 2008 and paid Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, how can I claim them back? Thank you.

Should I claim myself or allow my dad to claim me as a dependent on his taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Almost 22 , I Go To Nursing School And Totally Support Myself. I Did Work In 2007 Up Until June. My Dad Is Wanting To Claim Me As A Dependent, But I Think I Would Be Better Off If I Claim Myself. Should I Claim Myself, Or Should My Dad Claim Me? What Is Better For Me?

How to claim money without 1099 or w2 form [ 3 Answers ]

My husband earned some income flight instructing for a man who didn't withhold or supply any 1099 or w2 forms. What do we do to remain legal? I usually have filed taxes using tubotax, will I still be able to use that? Thank you for any advice.

Per Diem claim in form W2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been consulting for the past one year through my employeer on H1B and was not aware of per diem, hence was not receiving any. Work in walnut creek, ca - per diem rate 153 per day. I would like to some how indicate now on my W2 form for 2007 year end taxes that I was eligible for per diem....

Filing a Quit Claim Deed.GIT form? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know which GIT form needs to be filed with a Quit Claim Deed for property in NJ?

View more questions Search