Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephmed25 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Trying to loose.
    I am 25 overweight always have been and cannot seem to be able to start a weight lost program for myself.. I did it once when I was 18 I lost about 40 pounds. Now I have 2 kids and don't know where to start I feel Im always hungry cannot control my food intake. Im about 220lbs and 5'2".. I have been having back pains and have foot problems... qany suggestions...
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2009, 09:43 AM

In my opinion it takes a lot of restraint to lose weight whether it a small amount or a large amount. I think one of the things that helps is staying busy, when your busy you don't have time to think about it as much. Another thing is to seriously watch what your eating, I don't mean look at the box and determine whether it's good or not, just watch that your not eating in excess. Example: My boyfriend is 380lbs he is 6'1 and he complains all the time about his weight. He doesn't eat but 1 time per day but when he eats it's in excess. Instead of eating a cheeseburger, he'll eat 2 of substitute 1 cheesebuger for fries or something else. I'm sure you know by now that fast food is not good for weight loss, so I'll pt it this way. Split your meals, make sure you have at least 2, watch your proportions, drink a glass of water, coffee, whatever it is that you like to drink before eating, not while eating, and play with your kids, they can help with weight loss to. Along with that just remember that you will start lossing weight and stopped for a time and maybe even gain a couple lbs back but if you keep going you will continue to lose the weight. When you first diet you lose excess water weight first, and when that is gone it starts to burn the fat, that why you might go up and down but if you keep going it will eventually come off.
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2009, 12:13 PM

Hi, since you cannot control your food intake, you should try a diet suppressant supplement like slimina diet pill. Im very vain, I want to keep myself body fit and my skin health. Slimina pill help me lose weight wheneven I feel like getting bigger again. It controls my appetite and I feel very thirsty always.

Jan 14, 2009, 12:52 PM

Is slimina prescribed or over the counter... my doctor had prescribed me adipex-p I used it before when I was 18 and lost 40 lbs but then again I was single had no worries so I had time to go jog and kickbox but I have two boys now and its so much harder I know I might sound like a lot of excuses I just don't know where to start... on top of all this I have heel spurs wich makes it har now to jump or do treadmill..

Jan 14, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Adipex does not seem to work like it did gave me a lot of stomach problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I loose [ 1 Answers ]

With the stock market going down so much last week and I know my 401k took a big hit, Will it make up the loss when the stock market rallied Friday?

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How can I loose 60 to 80? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to get into the army and I'm about 87 pounds over weight, and I need to know how to loose that weight fast...

I'm going to loose everything. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in a desperate financial situation. I am just trying every idea I can think of. Is there anyone or any organization who will loan me or give me $2,000.00 to pay my property tax, my electric bill, my cable bill, my car insurance, and put heating oil in my tank? I swear to God that I...

View more questions Search