Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momhurtdeeply Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Talking to the dead
    My son died a year ago,he was 17yrs. Old.I want to know how can I get him to come to me and let me know he's o.k.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2009, 04:36 PM

He's in a better place. He can't tell you he's OK, but you must trust that he is. It's best that you learn to cope with this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 04:58 PM
    <Moved from Physics to Psychics>
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 13, 2009, 10:26 PM

I can't imagine what you are going through. In parenting we put so much of ourselves into our children--to lose your son is the deepest kind of wounding.

Did you dream of him after he died? Many people do dream of a loved one, especially the first year after a death. This is often a way for both the deceased family member and the living family to manifest the connection between them, but also finding a way to resolve all the energies they carry for each other.

What you are looking for, the search for a place of trust where you can live your life knowing your son is at peace and still connected to you, is what the grieving process is all about. It is a long process, even lifelong. But you can do it. And, if you'll excuse the cliché, it is the journey that is important; it's not all about the destination.

Please stay in touch.
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:45 PM
    He is with you hun. Our loved ones often check back in on us to see how we're doing. You may get a wiff of his cologne, or hear his voice, or see something that reminds you of him. I have no doubt in my mind he still visits you. It is sad when someone so young is called back home so soon, but it must have been for something wonderful. Go ahead, take a deep breathe. My advice to you is to look into Lightworker's Spiritual Social Network - Lightworker&#039;s community of Light. Welcome all Lightworker&#039;s, Star Seeds, and all divine multidimensional beings. | Lightworkers.org and Mediumystics Divert they have a forums filled with a ton of advice that I think you'll find useful. Keep your head up and remember that everything happens for a reason.

Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2009, 12:53 PM
    I was taught this by someone on a psychic site and I have taught others to do this as well. The funny thing about it is it seems to kick in just when your are about to give up.

If you can see your loved one in your mind's eye, know that you have direct contact with them.

I prefer to meditate on it. I keep it simple. Just clear away your thoughts and worries and just, well, just sit there blankly. Lol Think about them and wait for them to come to you. Be patient though. I believe anxiety scares them away. Usually their image will appear to you, in your mind. When you see them they will probably look happy. That's because they are. Talk to them. They hear you.

I hope this helps. It may take awhile. The few people I told said it took them a week or two which was apparently too long for them and that's why I stopped telling anyone else. One person reported feeling her deceased husband's arms around her and hearing his voice. I can not guarantee this will happen to you but it would be cool if it did. I did this meditation at work and I made contact with my Cocker Spaniel, Duke, who had passed over. The funny thing was that other people started complaining about the office smelling like a dog. Lol My Dukie was a smelly one. I don't know why but he had a really powerful doggy odor.
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2009, 12:12 PM

I don't know what state you live in... but I can tell you that the hospital I worked in, in NY saw many staff lose their loved ones at the 9/11 site, the Twin Towers. They sought answers and most went to a medium in
    Staten Island. I've been to her. She is so
    Totally on the mark.. it it where your son would come through. If you are interested, reply to this and I will give more information. She (the medium) is NOT nuts, she is not pushing her services and it takes many months, up to
    A year to get an appt. She usually calls you months before when there's a cancellation and on short notice, often asks if you'l like an earlier appt. She's just a woman who was born with a gift... she has helped so many.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:38 PM

He is with you always! Everything is made of energy, even our purest form (our soul), energy never goes away it just changes. You may not be able to see him, just accept that his energy is still alive, and I'm betting you are worrying him! Im sure, as your son, he wants to see you happy and worry free. This is just an opionion, but it comes from experience. My father was murdered in 1999 and I had to do a lot of soul searching over the years. It's hard, and lonely, and completely overwhelming. Losing my dad was rough, I can't imagine losing a child. You are stronger than you know! Hang in there!

Heidi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search