Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goodfella21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 04:56 PM
    I'm a dark sri lankan man looking try bleaching
    Hi everyone,

I know I shuld love myself for watever colour I am but I think I'd love myself more if I was a bit lighter. I'm a sri lankan man looking into trying bleaching. Any recommendations? Thankx
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 7, 2009, 07:12 PM

I heard bio claire works wonders... I am using it know but not long enough to see results yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

I want to go from dark brown back to dark blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dark blonde. My current hair color is dark reddish brown, and I had it dyed at a salon with semi-permanent color. Every time I've had my hair dyed, which is only about 5 times, it has brought a reddish tone out. What would be the best products for me to use at home to...

Bleaching dark mark on forehead? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm afro Caribbean and I was using the clearasil deep cleansing pad on my face. I think I rubbed on spot too hard and its now left me with a big dark mark on my forehead. Is it hyperpigmenttation? Anyway I can get rid of it? Ive already been using bio oil, but it works sooo slow. Is there...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Bleaching Dark Ends - Correcting Salon Mistake [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, here's my story: I've always colored my hair myself, but decided to seek professional help for a complicated request. My hair is naturally medium ash blonde. I had been dying it with a semi permanent brown. I wanted to lighten it up a bit and put in some lighter highlights so my natural...

View more questions Search