Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Budget Analysis
    I would like more understanding of a restaurant budget that was laid out for me. I am not sure how to read it..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2009, 02:58 PM

Hi, Isolina!

What was laid out for you, please? It will help those who come along to address your question to know more specifics about that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restaurant budget [ 2 Answers ]

I need a restaurant budget for a 87 chair place small restaurant. I would like an easy format to follow. Where do I find such a product?

Production Budget [ 1 Answers ]

How do I create a production budget with two products of the same company? How do I get the fourth quarters desired ending inventory of finished units?

How do I budget? [ 1 Answers ]

One year ago, my husband and I divorced. We were renting a house with our 2 children. (one is not his). I stayed in the house and he moved in with his parents. For the past year, I have been a struggling mother trying to make ends meet. I have a great job and make good money. But every month, I can...

Forcasting budget [ 1 Answers ]

I need to analyze 3 months forecast budget, what informations should I provide first to begin my analysis? Problem: I need to prepare a master budget for 3 months on merchandise purchases budget.What information do I need to lay out to start my planning?

View more questions Search