Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supaflyguy1399 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    supa,

One thing about promiscuous, drunk girls is that when they sober up, they find out that they are a different person in the daylight of reality compared to the drunken world. And, they probably don't like sex that much, after all.

There are other problems that will effect a woman's sex drive that also may apply to her predicament, of course.

I think that you two need to have a few sessions with a couple's counsellor to start with. I don't know if you will have to go any farther with professional help, but you sure have to get to the point where you can trust each other enough so you can identify problems and share your authentic selves.

I would see you two starting over with sex therapy....her getting to know her body sober, and her learning slowly how to be turned on by a caring lover. :)

Very best wishes, :)

That is very positive of you and a very appreciated answer. I have issues of my own that needs to be worked out as well. I will definitely bring this to her attention because I love her so very much. Thank you again.
    andrew p Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by supaflyguy1399 View Post
    She works from home now. I work 4 days a week and when I'm not at work, I'm the person who cooks, takes care of the baby, clean and still manage to give a back rub. When she feels stressed out, she just goes off and takes a few days vacation to visit her friends in California, we're in Oregon by the way, and I'm the one stuck with the same stuff left alone feeling no gratitude at all. When she goes on these trips all I ask is for her to pick up the phone and she can't even do that. Specially when she's out with guys it's like I'm not even considered in the picture. I really do want this to work for the sake of my family and just for the fact that I LOVE HER SO MUCH! HELP ME!
    My friend I feel for you greatly as I am in this position too, Im with a 13 month beautiful baby boy and I too have had no intimacy since he was born. Ive tried literally everything to make her feel like a woman again as opposed to Mommy. Nothing ever seems to change, we don't argue or fight but I'm beginning to get a very angry man. Im reading up on everybodys advise too and what they say to try I have many times but like you I feel the situation and my feelings get taken for granted. Remember the saying "you can take the horse to water but can't make it drink" that's how I feel as I can't make her want to be intimate in any way and it hurts as I want her more than anything, also I think our child deserves a good SECURE close bonded family to grow up with.
    Im still searching for someone to help me so I guess I will keep waiting for the right answer. Good luck my friend, please remember you are not alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually active 27 year old woman who cannot orgasm. [ 7 Answers ]

Sad I know. Here's my story. I am a sexually active 27 year old female and I love having sex. I have been with many partners, all with their own... ummm... unique style. Still I have not achieved orgasm. I am also unable to climax on my own. I masturbate often, and I am able to make myself...

30 year woman without ever having had a boyfriend ever, am I normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I already posted this in an old topic but I decided to start my own threat. I am a 30 year old woman who has never had a boyfriend in my life, mostly because of choice but also because of low self esteem and also and I am very aware of that because of some traumas in my past. I have...

27 year old woman bleedng from the back passage [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 27 year old woman, and I've been bleeding from the back passage everyday now since mid feb, I've been to my doctor and I'm now on a waiting list for an internal, there's also blood clots and mucus, the bleeding can sometimes be very heavy and the toilet bowl and water is red with blood! I'm...

Hip Fat. How to lose it before the new year [ 2 Answers ]

So I want to lose my hip fat (love handles) before the new year... I have about two weeks until Christmas and that means three until New Years so what can I do? Will crunches work?? I know running does but I can't breathe when I run... so what can I do that will effectively get rid of the hip fat?

View more questions Search