Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biswa_bitan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
    Change Boot Screen
    When we start windows;it naturally boots with its default boot screen.
    I waana change the screen manually.
    Please help me in step by step operations

Thanks.:o
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Always try to Google for answers:
    http://www.google.ca/search?client=f...=Google+Search

PS: please don't type in all caps, thanks.
    mauryadhwaj2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Please Visit Screenshots - Vista BootScreen 1.0 - Free Download - soft82.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playing a .avi file at the boot screen [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if this was posible and if it is how would you do it. Thanks a lot :D

PC won't boot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, When trying to boot the following error displays:“lsass.exe could not be found". When booting from the repair disc, it hangs. Running Windows XP. Any suggestions? Thanks Thanks guys, I ended up doing a fresh format and install.

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Can't see my p.c boot up [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I can't see my computor boot up until it reach's the log in window for windows xp. And then the moniter turns on. i.e I can't get into the bios because I can't see anything. I've installed the correct graphics card driver... Any ideas? :cool:

Changing my Boot Screen [ 17 Answers ]

Hey, I just bought a computer with windows xp home edition installed on it. And I went on to the net the other day and checked out some new boot screens, and themes etc on www.themexp.org... when I downloaded the one I liked the download went fine and it was put into a temp file... but when I read...

View more questions Search