Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattdos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Huge Gap between H1 and SSN
    Hello!

My wife got her H1 approved starting Oct 2008. However, we were not able to apply her SSN due to some circumstances. Now, we are almost in the middle of January 2009. I am really concerned as to what happens now. Can she apply for SSN? Is she out of status? Her employer has not generated any payrol yet.

Can someone suggest?

Thank you!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Why can't she obtain SSN?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My huge crush [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Ok so here is ma story,I am in 6th grade and I am 11, and I really like this boy in 8th grade but he doesn't even know I exist. So what should I do?

How can I get huge!now! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I only weigh 4 1/2 stone and I'm desperat to gain weight please help me!

Thighs Are HUGE! [ 3 Answers ]

My thighs are really big I'm really young and I only ever wear black trousers any excersice advice on how I can get my thighs smaller xx

Huge hips! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know an excersise that reduces hip size? I know that you can not spot reduce, and that regular excersise will help with overall body fat, but does anyone know of an excersise that is targeted more towards your hips? Thank you!

I need huge help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm making a project for my school and I need to know some things about electrical subjects. 1- what's a 1900 box? 2- what's a j box? 3- what's EMT? 4- how many general circuits in a residential kitchen, what size wire, and how many amps per circuit? 5- if you found a yellow, orange, or...

View more questions Search