Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marloes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 06:47 AM
    About this world
    Hello is there someone who can give me some advice>
    Its lookes like from ''upthere'' they don't want me to work... (will explain later) I have the believe that the world how we know it is soon going to change, The people in power will loose the game their playing and that makes places for a new system that is good for all of mankind. And finally we can live our lives how its supposed to. The ufo coverup is about to end and the media and world leaders will have to aknowledge and tell the real truth. And this information is slowly coming out now. We are living in a very special time!!
    Im also busy here and there to make people consiouss about the world were living in, by writing for example emails to newspapers and TV redactions to let them now the real story. On the other side.. I lost my place were I was living over 2 years ago and still I donot have my own place... also I'm not quite 'legal' because I donot have an address.. for some reason every time I'm in the situation I need to find a job again.. because of situations and stress...
    I am staying by people in the house and that makes me so dependent..
    I feel it doesn't suites me to work on this way... paid slavery thing.. but I'm willing to work so hard.. doesnt matter what work I do, cleaning or whatever I work very hard and clean.
    But then I loose the job or it was a temporarely job and I'm at the same spot again.
    It is nice for the people who have their job made of their hobby, but that doesn't take away the fact that millions of people have no food/water and shelter...
    So yeah I donot know what to do, I wish I had my own ufo and could fly away : )
    tmikione Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Hi Marloes.
    I totall agree with you, and you are not alone with this idea.
    The world is really changing araund us and there are many people who have begun to realize it.
    I have read and was on many conventions abaut that, and if you vant to know more you have to visit Kryons home page or read some books from him, other books I recommend are from Seth or Osho, they all talking about a new age that will come in a fev years and that humanity is finali understanding the true form of life.

I hope you will find your ansvers you are looking for, I come back after I have som more yousful NFO for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st/2nd world war [ 5 Answers ]

I know this may sound like a stupid question but did the UK's side win the 1st or/and the 2nd world war?

World War Two [ 13 Answers ]

Im doing a project on WW2 and I need to know what the U.S involvement was?(in other words how did we get apart of WW2)?? :confused:

World War two [ 1 Answers ]

What were the major battles of WW2 and the order they occurred :confused:

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

View more questions Search