Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Has anyone recently returned form a vacation in Orlando/WDW?
    I'm hearing reports of no lines at WDW and Universal Studios and deeply discounted hotel rooms. We are planning to go there end of February / beginning of March and we weren't planning on going to WDW due to the typical Spring Break crowd but we're reconsidering now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 11:26 AM

February and March are good times to go. You will always get more people in attendance during breaks in school... and those vary a bit in the school districts around the Orlando area for spring break... (which will be roughly end of March/early to mid April).
    Don't know if you have been before or not, but another good idea to go during the school week if possible, and anytime you go, take advantage of the fastpass that allows you to bypass much of the lines. Some rides you will pretty much be able to just walk onto, or have a very limited wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to bid on 5 condos for 2146.25 in Orlando Fla [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a bid on 5 condos in Orlando Florida and need to know how to bid. I went to see the jobs today and they are very small condos. Three are very clean and two have trash all over with spoiled food in Frig. There is no power so I will have to rent or buy a small generator. I know I...

I lost track of the get together in Orlando. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been away for a few days. I lost track of the get together. Last I heard it was in Orlando FL. Did this fall apart already? I hope not!

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search