Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamasanny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Daughter with disabilities and same with I
    I have a 11 year old daughter that has ADHD combined type,Bi polor and possible autism.I also have ADD and struggle but sure do not give up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 05:29 AM

And your question is??

Have you gotten with the school and had them along with her doctor work out a educational program for her
    mamasanny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Oh yes she has a IEP in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learning Disabilities [ 5 Answers ]

Excuse me I have destroyed your time. I am Vidya Badal, female, aged 17 years, live at Banepa Kavre district in Nepal. We are four in family. I am elder one. Recently I have finish high school education and join proficiency certificate level (PCL) nursing In Shraddha Nursing Institute. I paid Nrs...

SS Disabilities ? That are asked [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My wife will be going up for her hearing next month and I called I lawyer to ask if there were going to be a meeting between the three of us to go over the ? That would be asked and how to respond. He said that he dosen't want a lot of thoughts in a persons head thinking about the case and...

Learning disabilities ADD [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a struggling 21 year old college student. He has been having a difficult time staying focused and on task resulting in poor grades. We have tried conventinal medications, Concerta and Ritalin. The side effects, sleeplessness irritabiltiy, and loss of appitite have made him discontinue...

Disabilities act [ 2 Answers ]

The Americans with Disabilities Act of ____ requires businesses to provide equal access to individuals with disabilities including Web content and services. a.1990 b.1999 c.2002 d.2004 I have already tried Google search and could not find the answer.

Learning Disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older

View more questions Search