Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamasanny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 12:14 AM
    12 days late?
    :confused:I was 12 days late on my period and off and on for the last 5 days I have been spotting ONLY when I whipe and its light brown? I have tooken two home pregnancy test with a negative answer,but I was 3 months along with my son before we got a positive on a home test.
    I was told I can not start counting my period until its red,is this true? I do not know what to think at this point and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2009, 02:58 AM

Hi, mamasanny!

You will receive excellent advice here! It just might take awhile for the best person to come along to address your question. The other poster has been reported. Most of the people on this site aren't like that one. Please do continue to post on this site!

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 06:47 AM
    mamasanny,

Are you on any medication? Apparently you have reason to believe you are pregnant. Did you take the tests using first morning urine? If so, it may be time to book a doctor's appointment for a blood test.
    mamasanny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 09:53 PM
    I go to the doctors tomorrow,I'm going to ask for a blood test. This is the 6th day on and off that I have been whipping and just getting old blood color(brown color).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

14 days late, then it only lasts for 3 days. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was 14 days late with my period I was supposed to have gotten it on the 31st of January, but I didn't get anything until the 14th of this month.. Im still feeling strange... and concerend... but I have heard that its still possible that you get your period with still being pregnant. I know...

3 days late [ 3 Answers ]

My period was due 1/26 and it didn't come. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 28th. When I wope up the next day I was bleeding am I pregnant?

View more questions Search