Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrunkenIrish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Looking for a name or an actor from an 80s or 90 movie.
    I don't remember much of the movie. But I know it had chimps learning to fly I think . The chimps can sign and a guy learns to say apple in sign language. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 6, 2009, 10:37 PM

Project X (1987) starring Mathew Broderick.
    julieoshea7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 07:22 AM

Farout I was only thinking about that movie today believe it or not. It most certain project X. Fantastic movie.
    christineoakdal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 01:06 PM

Yeah, it had Helen Hunt in it too, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1970's movie, the actor dies/comes back as angel to watch over his brother [ 3 Answers ]

The lead actor is a James Dean/Fonzie/Depp type. Leather jacket, hair, etc. He dies playing "chicken" (his car goes off a cliff). He comes back as an angel/guardian angel to help his younger brother make a better life for himself -- and not turn out like he did. Very good looking guy, might...

Movie title, actor and actress [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie on TV. It was about a couple who rented this house on a lake or island, and the only way you can get there was by boat. His wife had recently died and he rented the house to get away from it all. The women rented the same house but didn't know he rented it and was...

Recent movie with a wrester as an actor in it. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a recent movie with a wrester who plays as one of the characters, with a bunch of people put on an island and have to survive to win money... or something like that. Can someone help?

Unknown movie where actor drives yellow bmw [ 11 Answers ]

I just saw a movie playing in our pantry the other day,since it was my break, I wasn't able to watch it whole,or get the title or name of the actors. However if iI'm not mistaken, the name of the main character is Nick,he drives a yellow bmw. He has a nice apartment with a new pool table,clear...

View more questions Search