Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Discharge info
    Can you get discharged from the military for a domestc disorderly conduct
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Jan 6, 2009, 08:36 PM

Specifically, NO! The military will discharge a problem person under a general or undesirable discharge. It typically results from more than a single instance of domestic disorderly conduct. Suspect a problem here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Dishonorable discharge vs. Bad conduct discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently waiting a court marial and right now if I plea out the offer is 33 months with a BCD. I could get a lower sentence if I take the DD, is it worth it? I still have to register as a sex offender when I get out. If anyone has any info or knows anyone with a similar case, it would gladly...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Need sum info [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wonder how do I check my cervix to find out when the best time to get pregnant is and also when I can't get preggy

View more questions Search