Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lhia85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:13 PM
    What's wrong with me
    Hi am lhia and I'm new ! And I'm so confused OK I had sex on nov. 20-24 ovulation day and got my period on the dec.6 but only last 2 1/2 day and it was light it so odd for me because it always like 5-6 day and heavy I did a hpt. But negative.and this month I have the same but it start with a pink discharge and after 2 hour flow with a dark red but light period and watery with cramp. And I still got a spooting only when I wipe. I still have a light cramp on my lower back right side and my stomach hurt on the
    Right side and really don't know what's wrong with me :confused: someone help! Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 06:34 PM

We can't give you a diagnosis, only your doctor can do that.

It could be many things, pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, an off period, stress, bladder infection, nothing at all, or something I haven't mentioned.

It's time to go to your doctor if you're worried.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Is this wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been dating for like a week now were both 13, we've known each other for 3 years and love each other. Earlier Wednesday she left to churchill for a week. And lately I've been hanging with girl(my best friends) and I have a crush on all of them. And I want to know if this is cheating or...

What is wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so from experiences with relationships in the past I have always got very intense very quickly, which usually pushes the girls away. I met someone last week and we went on a date this week, had a lovely time and spoke briefly about it the day after and said 'yes we will do it again sometime'....

Is their something wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I feel that their something wrong with me. I sleep with all of these guys. While I'm doing the deed I want it in the beginning but after a while I feel dirty and nothing. I just lay their and let them do what they want. Then they leave. They try to call and I just blow them off. And it...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search