Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Could it be true?
    K the first day I day I had my last period was Dec. 9th and it ended the 16th me and my boyfriend had sex on the Dec. 30th and my period is supposed to come today which it kind of did but it's a really light period its almost like spotting which makes me think it is because of the fact after I have sex like in the month I have really heavy periods and when I get my period I have really bad cramps either before my period starts or when it starts and I don't have any pain at all so what would you say this is pregnancy symptom or
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 06:17 PM

It could be a symptom, or it could be that your period is just off this month, happens to all of us.

Wait until your next period is due, if you miss it then take an hpt using first morning urine or go to your doctor for a blood test.

What type of birth control are you using?

Jan 6, 2009, 06:24 PM

That was my problem see we had this little problem wit my boyfriend he said to me take you clothes off or you can walk home and I was 20 miles frm home and it was like 10 degrees out so we didn't use any
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 06:29 PM

Well, even with birth control there is always the possibility of pregnancy, but without, well, the risk is definitely higher.

Like I said, now you'll have to wait and hope.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy666 View Post
    that was my problem see we had this lil problem wit my bf he said to me take ya clothes off or u can walk home and i was 20 miles frm home and it was like 10 degrees out so we didnt use any
    I don't understand? So he raped you?

Feb 2, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Implantation Bleeding?
    Ok so it's Monday night right now the Feb. 2 and I had unprotected sex Saturday night and Friday night then also the Monday night before that too. But on Sunday afternoon I noticed some very light "bleeding" more like spotting it only used like half a pantiliner in 16 hours then today it was just like spotting only a little heavier but just a tad more heavier and throughout this whole day I've only used like half a pad is it possible this is implantation bleeding?

Feb 2, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Any suggestions on what I should do besides taking a P test because I think it might be too early for that
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 03:50 AM

It could be some spotting simply from the recent sex. Give it another week and try a pregnancy test at that time. It wouldn't be implantation bleeding from the weekend, (too early) but possibly from the prior Monday.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 04:14 AM

Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.
    Implantation bleeding or menstrual period?

Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.
    What if I feel like my period is about to start?

If you have had spotting and think it might be implantation bleeding you may be paying very close attention to your body. If you are trying to get pregnant, the good news is that early pregnancy symptoms feel very similar to the start of your period. If you are pregnant you may begin to notice symptoms of early pregnancy right around the time your period would normally start and sometimes sooner than that. If you suspect pregnancy you can test for pregnancy as early as ten days after ovulation.
    How common is implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding is fairly common with pregnancy. Twenty to thirty percent of women will have spotting during early pregnancy. If you have some light spotting before your period would normally start this is not something to worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy.

Source... Implantation Bleeding, Implantation Bleeding Pregnancy, Implantation Bleeding Period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this true? [ 2 Answers ]

I read online that Delware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, and Oklahoma allow pregnant teens or teens who have already had a child to get married without parental consent. It says however in Florida, Kentucky, and Oklahoma you would have to have authorization from a court and Maryland...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search