Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cromack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Any possible exercises?
    I have had a wrist injury for about a year. The symptoms point to a scaphoid fracture but 3 sets of x-rays have turned up negative. Until I get medical insurance and a further diagnosis I will be treating the injury as a scaphoid fracture. I am a boxer and body builder and therefore would like to know if there are any exercises I could do for my upper body that wouldn't further aggravate this injury. I'm unsure if there's a possibility of any resistance training but what about shadow boxing? I am a certified personal trainer and a third year medical student so don't worry about being detailed in your response. Thanks
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2009, 05:54 AM

See a physical therapist. Don't all medical schools require the students to carry insurance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for abs [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to know what types of exercises are good for gaining abs. How much of them do you have to do in a week? And how long it takes to see an effect?

Am I doing the right exercises? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old female, 5' 7" and 140 pounds. I was at 125 lbs and I want to get back there but I refuse to starve myself like in the past. I go to the gym every day for an hour or so. I do spinning classes but I have been told to do more weight training to boost my metabolism and muscle...

Exercises for 80 yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

What are good exercises for a 80 yr old female with a left hip replacement, which was done 4 months ago.

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

View more questions Search