Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diehls_Hauling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2004, 02:12 PM
    no sex from spouse

I have been married for 15 years but about 5 years ago we have stopped having sex, she had a hysteroctomy about 3 years ago. I feel she should be better by now, but every time I try to get close she pushed me away, sometimes she tells me that I get on her nerves, I can't help wondering if its me, or something I did or didn't do! :([flash=200,200]URL[/flash]
    Ashley Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2004, 03:11 PM
    Re: no sex from spouse
    Well I'm not sure if this will help any but have you ever tried asking her in a respectful way? I have a guy friend that had the same problem with his fiancé and he started being more gentle with her like running his fingers through her hair or gentle touchng her to try and set the mood??
    DannyBoi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2004, 11:03 AM
    No sex from spouse
    Maybe you should try pheromones. It's this new phenomenon that instantly attracts women on a subconscious level. It is great for meeting new women and is extremely effective for those who already have spouses.

Check it out
    http://www.nexuspheromones.com/
    chrisiscrazyy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 05:02 PM
    I have the Perfect Soulution whip your out n tell her to suck it n if she don't cheat on her Duhhh no sex for that long you must be HORNNYYY AS HELLLL!!
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2004, 05:06 PM
    Don't cheat on her... not a good idea unless its under certain curcomstances.

Umm try and talk to her see what's up? Why don't she want to get with you no more? I don't want to scare you but may be she would be getting her "needs" from something else. Like it is possible that she is cheating on you since she doesn't want to have sex I seen that happen a few times. Just talk to her though. And find out what's up with all of this and if she's not happy with the relation ship

Good luck and keep us updated.
    Peace
    chrisiscrazyy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 05:09 PM
    Good thinking sounds like she is ing another man... good thinking just tell her that you're the man n you want sex you heard
    Kay Kay Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2004, 04:25 PM
    Don't cheat on her
    If you notice the two people who suggested that you cheat on her are guys and while it is not true in all situations maybe since your trying to help your relationship with your wife you are better off listening to other women. And I don't think you should waste your money on pheromones you would be much better off talking than cheating unless you want to ruin your relationship.
    EdgarV Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2004, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehls_Hauling
    I have been married for 15 years but about 5 years ago we have stopped having sex, she had a hysteroctomy about 3 years ago. i feel she should be better by now, but everytime i try to get close she pushed me away, sometimes she tells me that i get on her nerves, i can't help wondering if its me, or something i did or didn;t do! :([flash=200,200]URL[/flash]
    I agree that pheromones could help, but the ones you need are ones that make her feel sexy and relaxed.

I've had a similar problem -- my girlfriend is kind of crazy and will often freak out for no known reason. At times like that she isn't very interested in sex either.

I hunted around for a pheromone that would calm her down and make her feel sexy and I found V-5 from Pherone pheromones which they say is supposed to make women feel happpy and sexy and relaxed, etc.

In my experience it really works. When I wear it, my girlfriend calms down and sex is much more likely. In fact, she's more or less reasonable and knows when she's pulling a fit, so I even told her I was using pheromones on her and now she asks for some to be put under her nose to make her feel better when she's freaking out.
    74962 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 06:49 AM
    No sex from spouse
    Perhaps she just needs some more time. I have some friends that when through that problem and he joined some of the Yahoo groups and was masturbating often and she walked in on him a few times and this went on for about six weeks then he came home from work one day and she was setting in front of the computer masturbating and said he walked up behind her and starting rubbing his fingers down her hair and along her back she turned around and they had a wonderful evening and have been every since that day. One never knows what will snap a woman or man of out sexual depression. If your interested I will point you to some interesting groups.

Smiles :confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2005, 09:08 PM
    She might be a lot more upset about the operation than you know

My wife was told by 3 docs to take vicadin or get a hysteractomy for painfully severe ovarian cysts. She refused and went through acupuncture, herbal medicine, alternative therapy... and it worked.

But the point is she was flippin PASSIONATE about not having that surgery. Like her uterus was a part of her identity as a woman, or at least as a woman who was still able to have a child.

So maybe sex reminds her of what she cannot have.

Anyway, you should try to talk to her about it. Avoiding talking about sex is rarely healthy in any relationship.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 17, 2005, 10:56 PM
    For God sakes... Go see a doctor
    I am not a dr. but it sounds like to me that she is having a side effect from her operation. Decreased sex drive is one of the side effects from having a complete hysterectomy. If she is not on any hormonal medication... she should be. You loved your wife enough to seek help here, take the next step and suggest to her that you two see a doc. Cheating will not make her want to have sex with you anymore than she does now.
    M3Boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2005, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarV
    I agree that pheromones could help, but the ones you need are ones that make her feel sexy and relaxed.

I've had a similar problem -- my girlfriend is kind of crazy and will often freak out for no known reason. At times like that she isn't very interested in sex either.

I hunted around for a pheromone that would calm her down and make her feel sexy and I found V-5 from Pherone pheromones which they say is supposed to make women feel happpy and sexy and relaxed, etc.

In my experience it really works. When I wear it, my gf calms down and sex is much more likely. In fact, she's more or less reasonable and knows when she's pulling a fit, so I even told her I was using pheromones on her and now she asks for some to be put under her nose to make her feel better when she's freaking out.

I have haerd good things about the pheromones from http://www.coaxx.com
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Nov 7, 2005, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmeno
    I am not a dr. but it sounds like to me that she is having a side effect from her operation. Decreased sex drive is one of the side effects from having a complete hysterectomy. If she is not on any hormonal medication...she should be. You loved your wife enough to seek help here, take the next step and suggest to her that you two see a doc. Cheating will not make her want to have sex with you anymore than she does now.
    Ditto that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No ITIN For Spouse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Problems: 1) No ITIN For spouse. 2) Only 3 days remain to file taxes. 3) worked in 2 states(CA and NC) and I might owe about $10 in NC but will be receiving money in CA and Federal. 4) To claim standard deduction I need to wait until I get spouse's ITIN. One suggestion has been to...

Spouse Visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried so many websites but do not seem to find answers to basic questions. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. The situation is this. I am married to a Pakistani who is and has been illegal in the UK for just over 5 years. He is planning to go back to Pakistan to apply for a...

Spouse visa to UK [ 4 Answers ]

I got married in January this year and my wife submitted her visa appllication on the 21st. She has still not heard anyhting from the British embassy in Islamabad. She did phone up and they said they are dealing with a backlog and that she should call back on the 15th May. Is this normal...

Self on F1 & spouse on F2 -- change to H1 & H4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in the US for the past couple of years as a student on F1 visa. Last year my spouse joined me on F2 visa. I have graduated recently, and have been working on my OPT (while still on F1 & F2 respectively). My H-1B visa has been approved recently (approval date May 2006, valid from...

F1 to H1B taxes, spouse on H1B throughout [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My spouse has been on a H1 B for the past 5 years. We are both from India. I was on a H4 visa till Sept of 2003 and moved to an F1 at the end of the year. We filed a joint return that year. We did the same for 2004 although I did have a W-2 from the School. At the end of July 2005, I...

View more questions Search