Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    windfire6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Monitoring calls
    My friend wants to get all calls from his cell phon in the past and future!how would she do that!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 03:39 PM

He can get a print out of where he calls on his monthly billing for most phone services.

Some services, pre paid and others do not have this available.
    JSingle911 Posts: 35, Reputation: 8

Jan 16, 2009, 10:51 AM
    To get calls from his cell phone in the future, he will need this:
    Modern Victorian Restored Home Time Machine - eBay (item 190280319434 end time Jan-21-09 16:22:23 PST)

But seriously, the phone doesn't store information for that long, so he may be able to get electronic copies of all his previous bills. If this is for any kind of evidence in criminal investigation, the police should be able to help you if you get any pushback from the company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitoring Software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem, I need to find some software to monitor internet usage. It is going to be used on a small w2k3 domain with about 10 workstations. Does anyone know of a good freeware or commercial app that will do this? Ideally it needs to be...

Cpu and fan temp monitoring software. [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a possibility to get the necessary software to monitor my cpu temp,cpu fan speed,and the temp in the computer case it self?

Chat monitoring [ 2 Answers ]

How can I know if anyone in the network is monitoring my chatting on yahoo/msn

Desktop monitoring [ 6 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me which is better monitoring software other than VNC and LOGMEIN . And it should be easier to handle:confused:

Credit bureau monitoring [ 1 Answers ]

There is none to my knowledge. If you give me your state, I can tell you which bureau is focused on. In CO, its Experian. In my, it is TransUnion. The best I have seen is the ID Theft Shield. I have never seen a comprehensive program that covers a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD for $9.95 a month...

View more questions Search