Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loop8863 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Animal crossings city folk
    On animal crossings city folk how do u go to the city? I wait at the bus stop and the bus never comes. Am I doing something wrong?? :confused:
    Ninjaskillz9000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 12:17 PM
    You hit "A" on the sign at the bus stop but only after working for Nook

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Names that start with the letter 'X'? [ 2 Answers ]

What animal name starts with an X?

Techno rap are and b rock folk country come on peeps which is the best and reasons! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a dj.. have been listening to dance music as lon g as I can remember mainly stadium trance and electro house but every sub genre you can imagine.. I wnet thourgh that metal phase and I even appreciate a bit of country western.. I like rap but hate are and be and pop music.. that's my opinion...

Aztec, or Mayan folk tale [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! About 30 years ago, I read in school a story about two chieftains that tried to strike a truce. One was invited to the other's camp for a dinner. When that one chieftain arrived, the other was insulted that he came dressed as a commoner. So that chieftain left and had his formal...

Tajikistan folk language [ 1 Answers ]

What is the folk language in tajikistan

City folk [ 4 Answers ]

This guy from the city took a vacation to a ranch. While there, he walked into the barn. The blacksmith had just taken a horseshoe out of the fire and set on his anvil. The city guy didn't know it was hot, so accidentally picked it up. Burning his fingers, he quickly threw it down. The...

View more questions Search