N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 11:01 AM

True Grit (1969)

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:51 PM

The movie was True Grit with Kim Darby and Glenn Campbell and one of my favorites. I did like his Rooster Cogburn character as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

Handle does not grip on stem valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1950's shower set-up, with separate hot and cold valves for the tub and shower. The stem valve is stripped at the point where the handle connects; I can't find a replacement stem valve that fits the plumbing; and I don't want to completely tear apart the tile behind to rebuild the whole...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Movie in which Audie Murphy uses a pistol grip shotgun [ 1 Answers ]

My memories of this are pertty vague, but I'm fairly certain that it Was Audie Murphy. I think the hero was injured or something, and Cut down a shotgun, sawing off the barrel and the stock to make a Shotgun pistol, and then using it in a swivel holster. Any ideas what Movie this was from,...

View more questions Search