Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Hey when I finished with the steaks how about Karaoke, I just happen to have a mike and ahem, after a coupla shots I can really sing, yes I can... I really can... why is everbody looking at me like that?? (tough audience)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 7, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Ooooooh, far out, karaoke! Let's do "I Got You Babe" only I'll do Sonny's part and you do Cher's--whaddaya think, Tal?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Oh, man I can't wait to hear this!!

Puts leg up and ice on ankle

Well, waddya waiting for!!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 7, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Boy I hate when they do that... Sorry to hear about your ankle... Well at least now you can tell people that your pain meds wore off when they ask about the crying at school...

Hey maybe I'll laugh so hard it will bring on the babies... bring on the entertainment... hehehe
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2006, 11:32 AM
    J 9 you just sit right back and take the weight off that ancle, Myth have a lay down and try and sleep because when this little monkey comes out you will never sleep again (ok that's a lie but it feels like it lol)
    Val fab cake I'm drewling over the icing tee hee

Me I'm sat here reveling in the peace and quiet ben and millie are sound asleep but I know my peace will be shattered soon enough!!

Aug 7, 2006, 12:05 PM
    I don't get much sleep now with these little ones, the contractions and Drew. I am just resigned not to sleep for at least the next five years... such is life.
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Val, I will wear the miniskirt, if you wear the mustache, you ready to break a leg? (sorry J_, just a figure of speech)

Aug 7, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Slaps on the moustache with totally overdone false bravado, then breaks out in the giggles cos' its tickling errrgggrrr my nose, gaaack!

Looks at Tal (OMG) and cracks up over his hairy legs under that skirt, blurts out how floral suits you Tal, so sixties...

Takes a deep breath and begins the background beat as I swing my hips a little and tries to refrain from touching the moustache...

Dun dun... dun dun... dun dun... dun dun... (um you first Tal)...

Aug 7, 2006, 02:31 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    You.. . Are on, Dude! Just as long as I get to wear my new "Hello Kitty" panties underneath (big silly grin here) I got after learning they exist!
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Scaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrreetch, Hey what's wrong Val can't keep up?? (clears throat) Ssssssssssscccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeeeeeeee eechhhhh !
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 03:21 PM
    ER... I forgot YOU have to take two shots BEFORE it sounds good, Encore!! I got you babe...
    flowerchildnea Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2006, 04:50 PM
    Hi all!!
    Ive been gone for a while, but Im kind of back now. I was in mexico this weekend, but Im home now... the only thing I didn't like about my vacation was that somewhere during my vacation, I got sick... and Ive been in bed and just feeling horrible. Fortunately Im up, and eating normal food today, so that's definitely a good thing.

Well anyway, for KRS, and JAY JAY I think when you say europeans, your referring to Caucasian.. or white, however people say it these days. You did mention italians, and I always thought of them as either more hispanic, or more spanish, but I got this from wikipedia.org and it says "All Italians were considered White upon arrival in the United States, however Southern Italians were classified as a different "nationality" primarily at the request of their Northern Italian counterparts" So Im assuming that your saying that white people like to shop.

Uhhh, well Im going to have to dissagree and say that I think mexicans are the biggest shoppers I have ever come across, ESPECIALLY when it comes to a good bargain. I don't know white people to be to worried about bargain shopping, but whenever there's a sale somewhere, and I go to check it out... there are always a lot of mexicans. And they're not just here and there, but they take up most of the store. (I really hope that doesn't sound racist, because Im not intending on it to sound that way)
    In mexico I noticed that they are all about bargaining, and making money.. there are little children from lik 5-10 on the streets waiting outside of clubs at 2am in the morning with roses, or water anything they can sell.. just crowding you and forcing you to buy things. So when they come to america, they still have those same ways. I think they are awesome people, because they do what they have to do to get by, they know how to make money, and they know how to bargain shop.
    Anyway, like I said, I think mexicans are the one race that definitely loves to shop, and not just for food, or for clothes, they seem to love shopping for almost everything.
    In my opinion it seems like europeans like shopping for fashion (clothes, interior decorations, flowers for gardens and indoor decorating), asians like shopping for electronics, blacks like shopping for food, and culture (blacks are actually the race that I see shopping the least overall), and mexicans seem to be shopping almost everywhere, and buying almost everything.
    If anyone disagress with anything Ive said, and can enlighten me with your views and opinions, I would love to hear them.

Well Im glad to be back =)
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Did I sound that bad? Well this mini is a liitle to tight!

Aug 7, 2006, 08:22 PM
    Up next the cats that think they're show dogs and the people that love them... Hehehe...

Tal, you don't have to wear a tight mini to sound like cher... lol... but the color does match your eyes...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Wow, I LOVED the entertainment Tal and Val

Oh, you guys rhyme, Tal and Val

Hehehe

Must be the pain meds.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerchildnea
    Well anyways, for KRS, and JAY JAY I think when you say europeans, your refering to caucasion.. or white, however people say it these days. You did mention italians, and I always thought of them as either more hispanic, or more spanish, but I got this from wikipedia.org and it says "All Italians were considered White upon arrival in the United States, however Southern Italians were classified as a different "nationality" primarily at the request of their Northern Italian counterparts" So Im assuming that your saying that white people like to shop.

Well Im glad to be back =)
    Welcome back Flowerchildnea..

Firstly can I ask have you ever been anywhere in Europe?

Europeans yes are white Caucasian.

People from Italy are Italians, people from Spain are Spanish.
    Hispanic's are Persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, or other Spanish culture or origin.
    However you are very wrong in saying that IM saying white people like to shop.

[QUOTE=flowerchildnea]In my opinion it seems like europeans like shopping for fashion (clothes, interior decorations, flowers for gardens and indoor decorating), asians like shopping for electronics, blacks like shopping for food, and culture (blacks are actually the race that I see shopping the least overall), and mexicans seem to be shopping almost everywhere, and buying almost everything.
    If anyone disagress with anything Ive said, and can enlighten me with your views and opinions, I would love to hear them.

While this pharagraph above.. makes some good sense actually.. I do like it!
    But I can say Europeans.. love shopping for food too
    We love food :)

Oh lucky you been to Mexico, I would love to travel there and to america.
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2006, 04:50 AM
    Hello peeps. I'm a newbie here and I'd say, I do enjoy reading and sharing my opinions... :) Godbless us all :P
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 04:55 AM
    Hello and welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YEST :D

Aug 8, 2006, 04:57 AM
    "And now for the Tal and Val Show"... he he he, I like that.

Welcome back, Flower and Welcome newbie Luvee!!

Sings...
    Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
    Were so glad you could attend
    Come inside! Come inside!
    There behind a glass is a real blade of grass
    Be careful as you pass.
    Move along! Move along!
    Expert

Aug 8, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Er... VAL... How about you wearing this mini and let me try that stache for a while? Maybe those dogs would quite howling... Or were they trying to sing along? I need my coffee!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search