Comment on NeedKarma's post
    You are so good
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Jul 24, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    My Hero ;)
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 24, 2006, 02:43 PM
    ...wakes up with greasy hair looks around...notices it's around 1. p.m.
    ...sees a bunch of dishes with left over breakfast on them...

?! HEY WHEN DID WE HAVE BREAKFAST??

By the way val I almost fell out of my chair, when you made the going to the short bus on my own, maybe it's a little earlier in the day to say this but...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE MY DAY!

Anyway, I don't drink coffee, to many steps, to otherwise have a drink that's warm and should be cold. I don't know how you guys do it. Probably to wake up, but as a gamer we prefer drinks like redbull, which is quite interesting and I figured out why it keeps you awake. Here is the story...

Like I said before I am a gamer, and at the pro events, I would want to be as twitchy as possible to ensure perfect gaming, so there would be these redbull lounges and everyone would go and get one. I would mix mine however with gatorade, so I made sure I never fell asleep for the next 48 hours. Anyway, I told that story to tell you this story. About a month and half ago, my stepdad and I were going to go visit where we use to live, Aberdeen South Dakota, and we decided to drive there. It's around 1745 miles. Anyway, after we had stayed for about a week, we decided to go back, so we loaded up the car and what not, anyway as we started to leave, I got this notion that we just try to drive the entire thing. South Dakota to California, in under 24 hours. We were tired of motels, hotels, HOLIDAY INNS, so we decided why not. Well around 3 am in Nevada, he was dog tired as was I, but it was my turn for driving, so I decided I needed a little pick me up. I only had like 3 dollars, on me, we were really running low on money, and I bought me a red bull, but no gatorade. Anyway, to make a long story short, it kept me up, because it tasted like ****, it was horrible, I mean just horrible, I couldn't have fallen asleep at the wheel if I wanted to it was bad. Anyway, we made it in under 24 hours, non-spot, and actually I would do it again, because I hate hotels.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 24, 2006, 04:38 PM
    Comment on wizzkid89's post
    I hate hotels too.

Jul 24, 2006, 04:39 PM
    Comment on RickJ's post
    I did NOT say where to hold it!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Comment on wizzkid89's post
    I hate redbull!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2006, 06:41 PM
    AAARRRGGGHHH!! Total frustration!! Had a really bad day!!

Well, now that I got that out of my system.

Johnny got accepted into pre-K today!! Hooray!!

Anyway, no one mentioned anything about dinner? What is on the menu tonight?

Jul 24, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Never mind dinner, lets rate our "bed hair" instead.. .
    On a scale of one being like it was sprayed-on RonCo hair and ten being like Einstein's usual do, what do you rate yours??

Mine is a mediim 5 with a bit of newly hatched baby bird thrown in LOL :eek:
    Expert

Jul 24, 2006, 06:49 PM
    So how do you rate Aqua Net hair? I used to love Aqua net.

Jul 24, 2006, 06:52 PM
    OMG, that's a 2... only one level up from RonCo hair, girl!!

I can honestly say I have never sprayed hairspray on my hair (others have and very nearly were shot on site too)
    Expert

Jul 24, 2006, 06:56 PM
    NEVER sprayed hairspray!!

OMG, girl what era are you from again?

Jul 24, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Weeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll (in my best Elizabeth Montgomery doing Bewitched imitation I can muster)??

There are just some things, some ermm idiosyncracies I have, okay? There are some things girls do to their bodies in the name of beauty I cannot abide the feeling of... hairspray being the top of that list, eeeeeeeeeww, and that's all I have to say about it.

Lipstick too only not as bad. And shoes that hurt, forget that! And I am not so hot on bras either, to tell the truth -- but that is for when I am slouching at home only, thank you. Is this TMI yet?
    Expert

Jul 24, 2006, 07:19 PM
    I can't do bras, lipstick or shoes that hurt. I also hate hairspray since I had to comb through Aqua Net. I guess I really am the child you never had LOL

Jul 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I guess I really am the child you never had LOL
    Thank God its you and not the child I never had that I didn't want either! :p Huh?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 24, 2006, 07:46 PM
    You know speaking of shoes that hurts, lipstick and aquanet, that's my Saturday night get up, funny how the world works ;).

It depends on what day it is for my bed head. I have more hair than the usual guy, at least my friends, they all have super short hair and I couldn't handle that, so mine is just longer, my hair reaches down to the back of my neck not all the way around though. In the front if you STRETCH my hair it goes to my nose, however I don't have god's greatest gift which is straight hair, mine is curly and PUFF's so it looks like a fro. Anyway, when I go out I gell it and all is good. I have used aquanet though before, it just makes things stick and sometimes that's what you need.

Jul 24, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    You know speaking of shoes that hurts, lipstick and aquanet, that's my saturday night get up, funny how the world works ;).
    OOOOOOOkay, remind me not to pat you on the head no matter how darling you look in your lipstick and pumps, then! :eek: :eek: and :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Hair? What Hair? Mine got rubbed off long ago! It's not that I'm bald mind you... I... uuuhhh... just have a really long face... yea... a really long face... that's the ticket!

Jul 24, 2006, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Hair? What Hair? Mine got rubbed off long ago! It's not that I'm bald mind you...I...uuuhhh...just have a really long face...yea...a really long face...that's the ticket!
    Tell you what, Magpie, at the next AMHD Halloween Party, can we go as a couple of holy figures? Between the rubbed off hair and the six pack gone keg, it sounds like you'd make a perfect Buddha? And I always did want to dress up as a nun for some reason!! :p

Its either that or the dude from Rocky Horror and I get to play JANET!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2006, 11:16 PM
    What? Go as a "Sweet transvestite from transexual Transylvaniaaaa?" I don't think Victorias Secret has that get up in my size. Damn it Janet, I want to be the guy Meatloaf played. He had hair, a bike and Magenta!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2006, 12:19 AM
    Good morning every one.
    Its 9.20am here in Europe, am sipping but hot cuppa strong black coffee, my pick me up :)
    You all are probably still in dreamland :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search