Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PPAPPAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Any insight for submitting an early termination of parole for the state of CO?
    My husband will be off probation in the state of Colorado in July of this year, however, we wanted to request for early termination of probation. We are looking for any insight, thoughts, or examples of any requests. We would appreciate any help possible... thank you!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 05:08 AM
    Hello P:

If it's PROBATION, and he's done his community service, paid his fines and probation fees, he should write a letter to the judge.

If it's PAROLE, he should write a letter to the parole commission.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 05:27 AM

Also have you asked your probation officer.
    And as noted is all programs, all fines and the such paid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you violate probation/parole in the State of New Jersey? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé was arrested for selling drugs,and served all his time in a county jail.After he was released he was put on probation. Instead of staying in New Jersey to start his probation he left to Pennsylvania and has been there for almost two years. While he was going to work one morning he was...

Transfer to another state parole felony [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:

Motion for early termination [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the format of a motion for early termination of fed probation Pro se.

Early termination of probation [ 3 Answers ]

I have motioned for early termination 4-5 times. MY PO has motioned for my termination. I get denied every time. She got denied. I am 100% compliant and have never missed a meeting or court hearing. I have completed every requirement. I am current on fees. The court has sent me to 8 evaluators....

Early Lease termination [ 1 Answers ]

We misread our lease, we thought we only had to give a 30 day notice. We actually gave a 45 day notice. ( we purchased a home) However, our property management company said we are liable for the rent until they find a new tenant. Which we completely understand. My issue is that in the last 20...

View more questions Search