Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tauro View Post
    Thank you very much, no I won't give them anything more. I will simply if allowed since it is served in my husbands name only make a timeline with all the information and everything they have done and told me. I appreciate your time in responding, I appreciate everyones time in trying to help, thank you.
    Hope someone learns from my mistakes, and I would also think as many have stated they would prefer to work this out. I have been trying and all I got was intimadation, I am very tired off credit card companies and the manner in which they conduct themselves. I realize I was late, and my increased interest should be penalty enough. I thought by being totally honest with my personal issues that they would see, I am not out to skip on them but rather have had some difficulties. I see now that these companies do not care, continue to give me misleading information and that to me those not sound like someone willing to work it out. They want what they want and their way.
    I will somehow resolve this, since it is my mess. But never again will I let this happen, now I realize my limitations I was so intent on disbelieving and I will make sure someone like my husband! takes matters in his hands and helps me while I am going through this.
    Thanks again.

Please come back and let us know how it works out for you -

We're also here 24/7 if you need support at any time.

You've received a pretty frightening medical diagnosis so, again, be kind to yourself.
    tauro Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please come back and let us know how it works out for you -

We're also here 24/7 if you need support at any time.

You've received a pretty frightening medical diagnosis so, again, be kind to yourself.

Thank you for your caring words, they mean a lot. I cannot seemed to grasp this thread, and I cannot seem to rate all that have answer, including you. But I hope they all see this: Thank you, funny how strangers even though they may not have the perfect answer come to your aid. So to all thanks again, I will post what happens so others may learn from it. And yes It has been very frightening and confusing, but somewhere in me is that woman that used to be so strong. I'm trying to find her again, and get through all off this and not give in or up.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tauro View Post
    Thank you for your caring words, they mean a lot. I cannot seemed to grasp this thread, and I cannot seem to rate all that have answer, including you. But I hope they all see this: Thank you, funny how strangers even though they may not have the perfect answer come to your aid. So to all thanks again, I will post what happens so others may learn from it. And yes It has been very frightening and confusing, but somewhere in me is that woman that used to be so strong. I'm trying to find her again, and get through all off this and not give in or up.

You'll make it - I have no doubts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Served a summons/being sued for credit card debt/first time being sued [ 2 Answers ]

I have been served a summons by first class mail of a lawsuit against me by an asset collection agency on behalf of a credit card company. The asset company has purchased the debt,in an amount just over $1000. My question is how do I proceed as I have never been sued before. I currently am...

Being Sued for Credit Card [ 4 Answers ]

I just received a summons today that I was being sued for nonpayment of a credit card. I have in the past made payments on this credit card. I think now most of the payment due is mostly interest. This debt is probably more than 7 yrs old and the original company, Providian, sold to Washington...

Being sued for a credit card [ 2 Answers ]

So should I contact the collection agency or their attorney to see if I can work out a payment plan, or contact the court.

Being sued for a credit card [ 1 Answers ]

I am being sued by Arrow Financial Services for a credit card they bought from Washington Mutual Bank. I don't know what to do, should I contact them or their attorney. They say I owe 2700.00 but I think that is way to high. I really don't want to go to court. If someone could please help.

Being sued for credit card I don't own [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way to handle being sued for a mastercard I've never own and never heard of?

View more questions Search