Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Albert Einsteins failures
    Albert Einstein is my role model for life. I know that he has accomplish many tasks, hard tasks. I have also heard that he fail many things too. Could someone list a list of things that Einstein wanted to do, but didn't or couldn't do? Thanks
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jan 5, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Hello survivorboi !

Albert Einstein never made an official list of things he (still) wanted to do.
    We know that he failed to find and complete the Grand Unified Theory :
    The relation and unification of the 4 natural forces : gravity, strong nuclear, electromagnetic, and weak nuclear force - LINK

:)

Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 05:54 PM

Einstein spent much of his life eschewing the recent (at the time) discovery of quantum mechanics, stating famously that "God does not play dice".

He was wrong.

He spent much of his life trying to create a grand unified field theory, unifying his special and general relativity with ways to describe the strong and weak forces, but due to his disbelief in quantum theory, it would have never worked.
    dude1001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Try to prove the theory of relativity
    dude1001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 10:18 AM
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dude1001 View Post
    Dude - do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend wants to get a prince albert [ 6 Answers ]

He wants to get a prince albert. I am really concerned, like, what if he gets and infection, what if half way through he decides not to. I'm not his boss or anything but I really wish that he'd think about this longer. He's getting his nose peirced and his tongure peirced, etc. But I don't agree...

What would Albert Einstein do? [ 54 Answers ]

"In the annals of judicial imperialism, we have arrived at a strange new chapter. A California court ruled this month that parents cannot "home school" their children without government certification. No teaching credential, no teaching. Parents "do not have a constitutional right to home school...

Who was Albert Berry? [ 4 Answers ]

Name on reverse side of a wood block print from 1920's. To: Albert and Alfred Berry. Best wishes etc... your friend,, etc.

Failures of Heat Pumps [ 1 Answers ]

What are the general failures of Heat Pumps. What elements and modes are responsible for these failures. What are the causes and effects of these failures. Where can one find a FMEA(Failures Modes Effects Analysis) of Heat pumps.

Albert pujols [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a albert pujols 2002 donruss studio masterstrokes card number ms-15

View more questions Search