Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xo--tee__tran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 04:45 PM
    30 points in high school.
    What if don't reach my 30 points for high school ?
    Would that mean that I would have to stay behind for another semester and complete it ?
    Therefore, I wouldn't be able to graduate from high school ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2009, 04:48 PM

If you don't complete the academic credits required for a diploma, then you may be required to complete your curriculum in summer school. Often, when a student is just a few credits shy, they will be allowed to graduate with their class, but be required to complete a course in summer school before getting their diploma.

If there are a lot of credits shy, then they may be required to complete another semester. But this is something your guidance counselor should be going over with you. They can best explain what you need and what the school policy is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will it be different in high school? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past years in elementry school I haven't had the best of luck in being someone that people liked, because I have been bully'd a lot like got callled fat and that, and now people say it will be different in high school... But will it be different because I don't want to go through another 4...

In high school Thinking about things to do After high school. [ 18 Answers ]

Im In Grade 11 and I don't know what I want too do when I get out of High school So I started looking into it and I want to do something that I would be passionate about Anyone know any good Websites or any Info for someone who Doesn't Know what too do yet with there life??

8th to high school [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I am latino in Phonix Arzonia and drop out from the 8th grade and needed one more month to go to high school can I still go to high school? And I am about to be 16

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

Continue high school or just get a GED [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New York. My son is going to be 18 this July. He is somewhat still a Freshman in high school.(or barely Sophomore) due to his credits. He repeated 5th grade. He failed classes Freshman year of high school. (as to why he was lacking credits) He always had to go to summer schools. I...

View more questions Search