Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinganswer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 03:22 PM
    I Need A Producer To Get My Musicals And Stage Plays Produced
    I'm a song writer and play write.. I have a musical about dr.king a music drama about rosa parks as well as three other original works that are entertaining... HELP!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 04:02 PM

Hi again, kinganswer!

The first thing that I would advise you to do would be to get an agent to represent you and also hire an attorney to make sure that everything is done correctly.

Also, if you haven't developed some sort of business plan concerning this, I would strongly urge you to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single Stage & Mult-stage heat pumps [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between a single stage and multi-stage heat pump?

Benefits of two stage vs single stage heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 20 year old Lennox two stage heat pump. Live in northwest Florida panhandle. 2400 sq foot single story home. One AC tech suggested not using a two stage replacement unit because of cost. What are advantages of two stage over single and what should I consider in choosing...

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search