Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smiffy
    i am also a guy of similar age and been thinking a bout shaving, the thing which worries me is that it will grow back thick and darker like when you shave facial hair etc...

i think that maybe just a trim would be suitable... But im not shaw... Would trimming it with sharp scissors cause any side effect ts such as the hair growing back thicker or darker...

Also, i do not know what my girlfriend would think, she shaves, but this is much more common for woman...

Im thinking just a trim will do... ?
    The hair will NOT grow back thinker and darker. That is all a myth.

Shave it... surprise the girlfriend tell her you did it for her since she does it for you. See how she likes it. Heck it grows back pretty quick if she doesn't.
    lickitysplitz Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I am a girl and the first time I went down on my boyfriend, was the first time I had went down on anyone. After the initial reaction of "Oh holy crap it's a jungle down there" I became comfortable with the fact that he does not shave. He told me he trims, which I appriciate, but I don't think I would like it if he shaved all the way. But everyone is different. I shave all the way because I feel rather embarrassed when he goes down on me and it's a jungle. Plus it's not too bad for the hygine issue.

Good luck :)
    girlygirl106 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by desii
    okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz

im 15 and i shave my pubic hair. i started about a yr ago. now i dont kno if girls like it when a guy does that or no. i do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesnt itch. 2. my looks bigger lol.

now i dont get why some guys get all crazy when they find out a person shaves that area. whasts soo wrong about that? i mean its not that bad...does it make me less of a man? i dont see how that would be but does it?

also do girls like it when its shaved or they want a jungle going on down there?
    I think its better when I guy shaves but that's just my personal opion
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl106
    i think its better when i guy shaves but thats just my personal opion
    Yeah, don't assume you won't like it until he tries it. More fun with the tongue when its mirror smooth down there. For both parties.
    JoshRCT Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 02:37 AM
    If your questioning whether you should shave for the opposite sex, and your in that close of a relationship, then talk to them about it when on the topic of sex. It could be better than putting yourself in a position where one of you is uncomfortable with it during sexual actions.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Can't believe this thread has gotten so long... I'd better sum it up for everyone.

Talk to who you are going to have sex with (wife, girlfriend, whatever) and ask them what they think about you shaving. If you like it just for jacking off (or masturbating) then fine, but the decision is really yours and your partner's. Shaving won't make your hair grow back any different, and there has been some talk of dying your hair with the small proportings on the side of the dye box.

Anything I missed?
    iwo45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2007, 06:51 PM
    This really is a pathetic topic. It's all personal preference. Guys don't need to use a razor on their pubes. However, trim that nappy 3 inches or more of hair. Spend $15 at wal-mart and get some clippers.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 05:24 AM
    There aren't many people, male or female that like a mouthful of smelly hair in or around their mouth. Much less the inevitable few strays that get in the back of your throat making you gag. Besides its cleaner, and smoother AND therefor more hygienic.

Now if you are one of those that enjoy that, fine... most people don't and therefor its NOT a pathetic topic.

Not many men enjoy nature girl... AKA cavewoman looks.

And Not many women really enjoy excessive body hair on guys.

The Neanderthal look thing is only popular on GEICO commercials.
    D3Vi0U5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 10:48 PM
    To All,

I have been shaving my genitals since I was 18. I am now 31, it has been my experience that in FACT women of all ages prefer this smooth feel. I have had several partners that have experienced both the forested and shaved aspects. SMOOTH is DEFINITELY preferred.

And to women, try it some time you'll enjoy it too... NO one likes to stop to spit out hair...
    ~D3vi0u5
    loved_cutie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Most guys do not shave but they do trim I myself like a trim I don't like a jungle lol I fined really long hair gross I fined hair gross anyway but like I said most guys do not shave so I settle for a trim
    insideasession Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 01:26 AM
    I myself like a shave much more than a trim, not because I look bigger but I feel more cleaner wit myself

the first time I shaved (everything including balls) I thought my boomstick was going to fall off from the itching ='(
    sparky_018 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 05:35 AM
    I am 18 I trim it but don't shave it all off but I know lots of peeps who do I think it is personal option my girlfriend liked it trimmed I liked hers trimmed as well
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Aug 5, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    There aren't many people, male or female that like a mouthful of smelly hair in or around their mouth. Much less the inevitable few strays that get in the back of your throat making you gag. Besides its cleaner, and smoother AND therefor more hygienic.

Now if you are one of those that enjoy that, fine..... most people don't and therefor its NOT a pathetic topic.

Not many men enjoy nature girl...AKA cavewoman looks.

And Not many women really enjoy excessive body hair on guys.

The Neanderthal look thing is only popular on GEICO commercials.
    Hi smoothy, I like your spirit in this issue. I am also with your opinion. I love a clean shaved genital. I started shaving my pubic hair regularly (I was trimming before) when I was 42 and now I am above 50. I cannot grow it for more than 10 days. I am doing a clean shave including my balls every 10 days and I love the feeling of my smooth balls and cock without a single hair surrounding it. I am with your opinion that no one will be interested to have a mouthful of smelly hair while they do oral.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search