Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomas2000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 05:09 PM
    You have to be a pro
    You have to be a pro to do stuff like that and I can do it but it does come with a few precautions
    interestedforinfo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 06:09 PM
    Growing it back can be uncomfortable, it's like itching all over again... once you start you can't stop. You'll be fine. Trim the pube's, but shave your balls. It's much cleaner and looks well groomed. Shaving the balls becomes just as natural as shaving your face. Hang in there, bud :cool:
    whatTHEhell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 08:42 AM
    Someone else asked before, but it doesn't seem to have been answered...

If you shave your pubes, how far do you have to go - if you're naked there, do you continue and do the tops of your legs, do you have to go further -- won't you look a bit stupid if you've got a bald c**k, and hairy elsewhere??

I'm well up for shaving (to give it a try) but I'm not shaving my legs!
    spectre237 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 03:20 PM
    All right thanks a lot for the replies. The skin has definitely seemed to settle down a lot since my last post. I don't mind the itching near as much as I mind the needle-like feeling of the new bristles and that feeling is starting to subside now I think. It's just the skin is so irrtated and hurt now, I don't think any amount of itching could compare.

Yeah... I guess I am going to start keeping my balls shaved now that I think about it. Just got to make sure and be careful. :eek:
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2005, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whatTHEhell
    someone else asked b4, but it doesn't seem to have been answered....

if you shave your pubes, how far do you hvae to go - if you're naked there, do you continue and do the tops of ur legs, do u have to go further -- won't you look a bit stupid if you've got a bald c**k, and hairy elsewhere???

I'm well up for shaving (to give it a try) but i'm not shaving my legs!
    Nope, it won't! If you shave your legs, your hair will become more dense and you will have to shave it again and again until you won't need your pants to protect you from the cold :D

Nov 6, 2005, 03:30 PM
    Hi, me again. Well the pubes have been growing back nicely. Except for this one ingrown that looks pretty bad. I'm not having any discomfort from it, but I know I should proly take care of it as soon as possible. Are there any methods for taking care of this besides going at the ingrown with a pair of tweezers?? :o

Nov 7, 2005, 06:42 AM
    Yes there is and its called shaving foam (not the one you are thinking of right now). You just apply it to wherever you like and let it do the job for a small period. After that, you just have to use a towell to wipe out the hairy parts. I still prefer the old method though...

Nov 7, 2005, 07:23 PM
    All right if your sure 'shaving foam' will do the trick ill go try and find what your talking about. Thanks. ;)

I've heard the avg. size for full grown caucasians is 4-6 inches. Don't know about 15 y/o's.

Nov 8, 2005, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bransby5
    What is the big deal about pubes. Oh and what is the avg sized dic for a 15 yr old
    Believe me... you dic size doesn't have to be a problem for you. Just learn how to use it properly :))
    cute_blu_fairy17 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2005, 12:43 PM
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by desii
    okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz

im 15 and i shave my pubic hair. i started about a yr ago. now i dont kno if girls like it when a guy does that or no. i do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesnt itch. 2. my **** looks bigger lol.

now i dont get why some guys get all crazy when they find out a person shaves that area. whasts soo wrong about that? i mean its not that bad...does it make me less of a man? i dont see how that would be but does it?

also do girls like it when its shaved or they want a jungle going on down there?

I admit, before I reply, I haven't read everything that everyone else has posted, but for my own opinion, I think a lot of girls (no matter what they say) do like it when a guy shaves down there. First, it helps (girls won't get hair in their mouth & everything), and two, it just makes everything better for both of you. And it doesn't make you less of a man -- the guys that get all crazy about that probably just don't do it themselves and just think it's weird, or they do it themselves and they don't want anyone else knowing so they get crazy and laugh at you.. (Or whatever guys do). All I know though, is my b/f does shave down there, and shaves his armpits, but I don't think he's any less of a man at all. I think basically I'm just thanking him for doing both so he doesn't stink. :p So if you want to shave down there, or shave your pits, go ahead... Girls will REALLY thank you -- especially if you get a job & have to work so much that at the end of the day you are really sweaty & dirty. At least you'll smell better than you would've otherwise. Or if you're athletic, the same goes for that, too. It just helps. Especially if you have a girlfriend. Good luck in all your replies that you get.. and I don't know if this will help, but if you want to be able to shave or trim without worrying about cutting yourself, they have something called Finishing Touch.. I am a girl, and it works great. But don't worry -- they have basically the same thing, for guys, although I am not sure what it is called. If you have a Wal-Mart or a Target around you or anything, you can pick one of those up for about $10 or less. Have a good day, and good luck with everything! :) :D
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2005, 09:19 PM
    I didn't shave until about 2 years ago when I joined swim team, we had complete body shave down. So I shaved it all, I just started keeping it shaved completely, and if anyone saw, it didn't matter because they all knew I swam.
    crsg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2005, 08:41 PM
    Needing help about now...
    Okay, this is a little embarrassing for me, since I've never actually talked about this before. I'm hoping someone here can give me some advice on shaving pubic hair. I'm 18 (female) and started shaving about a month ago with a normal razor and cream. It worked but now I've got razor bumps, plus the skin gets sore just afterwards. The biggest problem is that by razor shaving its impossible to get all the ahir - the roots stay in. I tried waxing a few days ago but that didn't work - it wasn't too painful, but the roots still didn't come out and nothing much happened at all.

So now I'm at a loss about what to do - all the waxing products say not to use it on pubic hair, and I don't know any other product that works. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dec 26, 2005, 09:27 PM
    For the first while it will be sore, I just used some mild lotion right after I was done shaving. LET IT SOAK! Be in the bath for about 30 minutes in a hot bath before you shave. Then shave. It's a lot easier. I don't know if this is fact or just how it appears, but it seems hair grows less and less now.. Just keep at it if you wish.
    Zinger242 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 08:42 PM
    I finally caved and experimented with a razor the other day. Three words - oh my God! Why didn't I do this sooner? It's such an amazing feeling shaved and I don't think I will ever go back! What I did was shave my balls and trim the area above my cock (I think it would look to weird if I shaved everything). It is seriously amazing and it's not as scary as some people might think. I used the Gillette Mach III Turbo razor and was careful and didn't have any problems. There was a little bit of itching after the first time, but now that I've shaved a couple of times, it is fine. I suggest that everyone who is somewhat interested in doing this at least TRY IT! You can always grow the hair back out if you don't like it, but I'm willing to bet that you won't want to! The first time takes a while (especially if you have a lot of hair). Take your time and be careful and the subsequent shaves are much more quick and easier!

Dec 28, 2005, 10:20 AM
    Something you might want to keep in mind, if the hair is long (more than 1/4 inch) or thick, then you will want to trim it close, on top with electric shaver (CAREFUL) or a small pair of scissors and a finetooth comb. It helps stop some of the pain, and the razor moves through better, providing a more smooth, even stroke so you don't have to stroke as many times. Also you might want to remember not to try and shave the same spot a lot, it causes more irritation!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2005, 07:35 AM
    Smoother is better... use a Silkepil whick is a more quick way to pluck the hair slower but less painful than waxing... stays smooth for weeks... no stubble and best of all no itching... wife appreciates it since no hair to get in throat to induce gagging... and while she was resistant to shave at first she has grown to like it and keeps it that way without any begging required...
    And being a guy what do I think about other guys? Hell with them... they don't know what they are missing if they don't, and for those who may dissapprove?. its my life and my body... not theirs... and don't care what they think.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 1, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Hair
    Hey its you hair do what you want with it... It ain't going to make you bad because you do or you don't it's a personal choice! As for making your penis bigger, I have read lots of threads like this but think it is all a myth.:)
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 1, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Bransby5
    Originally Posted by bransby5
    What is the big deal about pubes. Oh and what is the avg sized dic for a 15 yr old

This site may help you out mate. But been 100% honist there is not avg size for any age! :)

http://forums.govteen.com/showthread.php?t=151652
    Felix06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 10:46 PM
    Walmart is the sweetest
    Six words: Walmart. ShaveMan electric razor. Three Dollars.

I got this cheap little razor to trim up my pubes so that I can dye them soon, and it works great. Now everything down there is so clean and crisp. It allows you to get rid of crazy stray hairs, and I managed to get those damn annoying hairs off the sides of my shaft.

PS: If any of you curious guys have questions about shaving or just pubes in general, feel free to PM me, I'm up for a chat.
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Uh hey I always thought guys didn't shave unless they were gay or something. It's just wrong and weird. One kid says he does that but I think he's just joking. Says it prevents crabs or something.

But anyway I'm wondering if it's about time to start shaving because it's getting rather long. I always used to think pubic hair just grew like half an inch or less and then just kind of stopped, but it seems be going quite a lot more than that. Also, the hair seems to be growing almost halfway up the shaft of the penis. That's not normal is it? Occasionally it does itch but I'd rather not shave it and keep being manly.

Sometimes it interferes in oral sex and or masturbation because the hair is so long it gets caught and hurts slightly. Perhaps I should just trim it down halfway or so. But if I start doing that it'll grow faster and longer, which I don't want...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search