Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marley=baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 12:42 PM
    My Baby girl Marley.(puppy)
    My dog's name is Malrey she is My baby and I want her to be happy and healthy, but.. :( Thursday, I gave her food (as normal) before I left to go somewhere (I would be gone for a day) I came back Friday, and noticed she didn't eat her food, so I thought well, maybe she wasn't hungry because she ate quite a bit on Thursday (Morning and Lunch time) so I took the food away (Because I feed her on Scheduled time) anyway, I went back out there to put it in her eating area over night see if she would eat anything, Saturday came around, and still HAS NOT TOUCHED HER FOOD, so I'm kind of freakin' out, but read online sometimes dog go through stages, well.. I kept it in her eating area all day and over night went there SUNDAY, you guessed it STILL HAS NOT TOUCHED HER FOOD! :eek: Today (Monday) I go out there and still is not gone (let me remind you that she has been eating her treats) We normally get Benefull (the red kind... ) but this time My dad (he didn't know) got Her Beneful Playfull puppy. Here are the things that I have tried.

1. Different times then normal
    2. keeping it over night.
    3. giving her a longer amount of time to eat
    4. putting Bacon bits in her food.

It is very possible she is Depressed because the wheather here has been cold and has had Ice every where so I have not been able to take her outside to play around for a week or two, which is NOT what she is used to.

Type of dog that she is -
    Mix, between

Min. Pin
    Min. Schnauser (I can't spell it.)
    And
    Jack Russel Terrior

She Is a little bigger then the min. pin and looks like the min. pin,

None of her other siblings (who I don't own) have had this problem.

I need help so if you could help me that would be AWESOME!

Thanks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2009, 10:48 PM

It could be the change in food, try going back to the food she was on before.

Is it possible that she's getting food elsewhere? You said she eats her treats, how many treats are you giving her? Could it be that she's full from the treats?

Is she drinking normally?

Personally, if you're worried, I'd take her to the vet, it could be that she's sad, or it could be something serious. Better safe than sorry.

I hope she okay, keep us updated.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my baby a girl or a boy? [ 3 Answers ]

Is my baby a boy or a girl?? I am 31 weeks gestation.

Is my baby a boy or a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

Is my baby a boy or a girl? Please check the picture.

What would you name a baby boy or girl? [ 31 Answers ]

Just a group discussion. It's a rainy day today and wanted to chat about a subject that everyone has an opinion about. What would you name a boy? Id name my first born son after his father, second born anthony or roco. What would you name a girl? Adrianna, carmella, maria, or emma

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search